How good would be the Paul brother's in the UFC?

They would get badly hurt in the 1st round in any regional promotion. It’s their money that protects their faces and egos in any ring they’ve stepped into so far. Anyone who doesn’t understand that is a dimwit.

Last edited:
Fury, who really isn't much of a boxer at all, had a three round advantage on two scorecards. I'm not watching that fight again because I value my brain cells, but I seem to recall the knockdown was Fury briefly touching the canvas with a glove to steady himself. That's a knockdown, but let's not pretend he got crushed.

Also, wrestling for a year or two at Westlake HS means very little. Those two weren't state qualifiers or anything like that.

I don't care much for either, but if you're a fan, do your thing. You're deceiving yourself if you think either of them would have a prayer against a ranked boxer or anyone in the UFC.
I never said Fury got crushed or that Paul would be great in the UFC. I said they could be decent w/ training, but who knows. Regardless of the Fury / Paul scorecards, the fight was close and Fury did not run away w/ the fight or win easily. I do not remember how i scored Fury vs Paul I just remember some rounds were close and Paul did score a knockdown. You could have a 30-27 fight in the UFC w/ all rounds being very close

Both Paul brothers would likely be contenders. However they’re too popular and make too much money to be involved in a fringe sport like MMA.

Logan made it to a D1 wrestling team at the Ohio University but never started. Logan is for sure the better athlete of the two, and without a doubt the better wrestler as well.
Ohio Univ (distinctly different than Ohio State Univ) is D1, but they aren't exactly what you think of when you hear "D1 wrestler." But yeah, i guess he's technically a former D1 wrestler, just very very very low on the D1 totem pole.

That said Logan's a solid athlete. Say what you will about WWE but his performances there have been impressive given his experience level, that ain't easy to do. I'm sure with training he'd hold his own in MMA, but this thread is still silly lolol

I think both would do better than CM Punk would but that’s not saying much. I think they both wouldn’t do very well in UFC.

UFC does not been put together Tag Team match in past, but I think they was ok enough for doing good in UFC.

However, there is no way to say how much #success orient their career will been, as there are no 2v2 statistics for historic analysis of Brothers Paul or UFC combat teams.

In term of single battle, Logan may defeat Baddy Paddy but only at 170 as he make not the weight of 155, surely.

Jake may possess knockout strength enough to defeat esteemed American superstar Bo "Down Ass" Nickal with a strike of the fist in preliminary round.

Edit: Grammatical error

Last edited:
Both would already beat some UFC fighters in MMA, and if they trained a few years they'd become a force to be reckoned with in the MW division. Jake Paul would be the hardest puncher in MW history and wrestled in high schoool.

They'd not make it passed the lower tier pros.

That said, they created their own lane and are having success in it. It's a circus, but everyone ought to know that and view it as such, nothing more.

I, for one, don't mind the spectacle, and it has given some guys some great paydays who wouldve otherwise had no options for big fight purses.

In short...

<WhatItIs>

They have just a good of a chance as all of these 'elite fighters'. You'd all watch, and that is the bottom line. If CM Punk and Mike Jackson can get in there, why not the Paul brothers?

That said, they created their own lane and are having success in it. It's a circus, but everyone ought to know that and view it as such, nothing more.

I, for one, don't mind the spectacle, and it has given some guys some great paydays who wouldve otherwise had no options for big fight purses.

In short...

<WhatItIs>

This is the way.

#wisesherdogger

Ohio Univ (distinctly different than Ohio State Univ) is D1, but they aren't exactly what you think of when you hear "D1 wrestler." But yeah, i guess he's technically a former D1 wrestler, just very very very low on the D1 totem pole.

That said Logan's a solid athlete. Say what you will about WWE but his performances there have been impressive given his experience level, that ain't easy to do. I'm sure with training he'd hold his own in MMA, but this thread is still silly lolol

For sure, not all D1 programs are created equally but it's still a very select group of guys that can make it to that level. Like any other sport there are still levels even at the top. The video with him and Paulo Costa wrestling was pretty interesting. Logan gave him fits.

They pick out wrestlers several divisions down, old flushed fighters, and are roided to the gills. Against fighters their own size in a fair playing field they stand little chance.

Like UFC fighters their own age? Without being bias towards them it's hard to say.

"Would they be better than CM punk or Askren?"

Yes, CM Punks and Askrens careers are very comparable... one went 0-2 and the other a former Bellator and ONE Welterweight Champion who remained undefeated for over a decade before joining the UFC

But sure, the Paul brothers would likely fall somewhere in between CM Punk and Ben Askren... technically true i guess.

Back