How good would be the Paul brother's in the UFC?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Better than CM punk or Askren?

The Paul brothers are beating MMA fighters with ease on the feet

im sure they have the same ground game as conor mcregor, they are also fast learner

i see them surprise people if they transitioning into mma

just like people were making fun of them when they started boxing, now look

they are the mcgregor's of boxing

An former UFC champion got ko'ed by them, just sayin

Better than CM punk or Askren?

The Paul brothers are beating MMA fighters with ease on the feet

im sure they have the same ground game as conor mcregor, they are also fast learner

i see them surprise people if they transitioning into mma

just like people were making fun of them when they started boxing, now look

they are the mcgregor's of boxing

An former UFC champion got ko'ed by them, just sayin
Well logan did beat undefeated dilon in mma fight stuffed the takedown and avoided submission impressive stuff

Good god man

The Paul's beat literal has beens, once weres, or never weres in a totally different sport.

That said they both have athletic talent and enough money to train with the best, they might be OK with some time but these "fights" you've seen mean fuckall

Edit - And then I realize who the OP is. Makes perfect sense now

I like how they fancy themselves boxers but refuse to fight boxers. Well, one lost handily to a guy whose half-brother is a boxer
If your referring to Jake / Fury Jake did not lose handily.......Jake scored a knock down and it was a split decision. It was a close fight. Not saying Tommy is a great boxer, but dont push bogus stats. Pauls could be decent at MMA w/ training. Jake has a lot of power and both have some wrestling background. With some good training for a few years they might be alright, but who knows.

Jake Paul would ok in UFC. Logan would also do ok in UFC but not as ok as Jake.

Better than Punk of course, but probably nothing special. Jake would need to cut to 170 or he'd be physically outmatched constantly by 6'2+ 200+lbs cutting MWs. Logan seems the better athlete and as far as i'm aware has the more accomplished wrestling background? but either way neither would ever get into the top 15.

Bruh. Askren did well at MMA when you consider that he was old and injured.

A guy at Tommy Fury's level in MMA (he's been training since he was a kid, but he's shit somehow) would absolutely ice them if they were playing this game in MMA. The learning curve is much steeper at this point of the sport's progression.

jake would be decent with a few months of training. i believe jake was in a high school state finals in ohio which is one of the most competetive schools for wrestling in the country.

they will not make it to the top 20 in their weight class

If your referring to Jake / Fury Jake did not lose handily.......Jake scored a knock down and it was a split decision. It was a close fight. Not saying Tommy is a great boxer, but dont push bogus stats. Pauls could be decent at MMA w/ training. Jake has a lot of power and both have some wrestling background. With some good training for a few years they might be alright, but who knows.
Fury, who really isn't much of a boxer at all, had a three round advantage on two scorecards. I'm not watching that fight again because I value my brain cells, but I seem to recall the knockdown was Fury briefly touching the canvas with a glove to steady himself. That's a knockdown, but let's not pretend he got crushed.

Also, wrestling for a year or two at Westlake HS means very little. Edit- Logan placed 5th his sr year. Credit where it's due.

I don't care much for either, but if you're a fan, do your thing. You're deceiving yourself if you think either of them would have a prayer against a ranked boxer or anyone in the UFC.

Last edited:
jake would be decent with a few months of training. i believe jake was in a high school state finals in ohio which is one of the most competetive schools for wrestling in the country.

Logan made it to a D1 wrestling team at the Ohio University but never started. Logan is for sure the better athlete of the two, and without a doubt the better wrestler as well.

About as good as cm punk and Greg Hardy. A lot of hype behind them, but both logan and jake will be quickly smashed and submitted.

"beating MMA fighters with ease on the feet"

Matt Brown just challenged them to Muay Thai.

Let's see if they can beat him "on the feet" there first. I'm sure it'll be way easy for these studs.

pretty weak sauce from Brown if you ask me

clearly saying they'll fuck him up in boxing

Back