How Good was Mickey Gall?

Even half a Marijuana makes a man lethal. That's why Nick Diaz was banned from physically touching another breathing life form. Luckily covid was created by a janitor at Microsoft sex dungeon and the vaccine rearranged Nick Diaz DNA as though no Marijuana ever poisoned him. That's the only reason he can fight now.
Sig worthy

He looked better tonight. He didn't empty the tank at the first sign of success like he usually does. He stayed calm and got a great finish. I imagine we will see him against a decent WW next.

That'll tell us a lot more

He looked better tonight. He didn't empty the tank at the first sign of success like he usually does. He stayed calm and got a great finish. I imagine we will see him against a decent WW next.

That'll tell us a lot more
He fought a dude who’s going to get cut. Gall isn’t anywhere near a top 40 fighter at WW and his fight against Perry was one of the worst performances in UFC history.

Should have put him back on the regional circuit right after that bitch takedown to avoiding standing with CM.
I guess it was just instinct that he instantly went for a leg dive, but you raise a good point. I've seen fighters reamed out by Dana for not fighting the "right" way. It seems odd he didn't get chastized for that. At least Mike Jackson tested Punk's ability in every aspect of MMA so we got see everything he was capable of.

That crab walk <36>
panic Wrestling against Punk, he knew Punk was the best Striker.
GGdPhw.gif

I guess it was just instinct that he instantly went for a leg dive, but you raise a good point. I've seen fighters reamed out by Dana for not fighting the "right" way. It seems odd he didn't get chastized for that. At least Mike Jackson tested Punk's ability in every aspect of MMA so we got see everything he was capable of.
CM was brought in for laughs. Mickey stood with karate Sage and got the better of him. He could have won some fans and possibly got a nice highlight KO. Not shoot for TD and submit a white belt.

4l8hy8xzesk31.gif

3-17.gif

S3EK.gif

Punk is an assassin he's not afraid of anything in this world, he fights HW monsters.

I never understood why he got all frail and skinny to fight at WW, when he could've stayed bulky and beat some cans at HW.

I just didn’t see him evolve or anything, he could have been much better. Should have joined tiger Muay Thai over the summer or something

I never understood why he got all frail and skinny to fight at WW, when he could've stayed bulky and beat some cans at HW.
He was never bulky as a wrestler. He was just skinny fat. It's something he was always very open about struggling with. When he made welterweight that was the only time ever he had no skinny fat, but he didn't lose any muscle mass at all.

Even half a Marijuana makes a man lethal. That's why Nick Diaz was banned from physically touching another breathing life form. Luckily covid was created by a janitor at Microsoft sex dungeon and the vaccine rearranged Nick Diaz DNA as though no Marijuana ever poisoned him. That's the only reason he can fight now.
<209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch><{natewhut}><{natewhut}>

That's a pretty big stage he was on rookie UFC fighter , punk, cameras.Dana- c'mon dude he did what he had to do
CM was brought in for laughs. Mickey stood with karate Sage and got the better of him. He could have won some fans and possibly got a nice highlight KO. Not shoot for TD and submit a white belt.

He got his ass kicked by a fighter without a corner. I'll let you all decide.

He was good yeah, I picked Williams and he absolutely mauled him. It wasn't even a fight.

Back