How good is Henry Cejudo to have beaten EPO Dillashaw?

Does Henry Cejudo become champ in the Bantamweight division if he returns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Active fighters are better than retired fighters. Yan and Aljo have a great chance of defeating Cejudo.

If TJ wins the belt for the third time - everyone is miles and miles beneath him in conversation for a BW GOAT.

I like Henry but you guys are delusional. Look at the pics of tj at 125 he’s on deaths fucking doorstep. That was not an accurate representation of the mans skill. Henry is a winner and a great champ but he got a lucky decision against MM, beat machinist tj, and won a super hard fought win against marlon then dipped. I’m not even sure he’d beat Moreno or figgy and I def don’t think he can ever touch Yan tbh. Yan send to be criminally underrated on here. He made aljo who is a really good grappler and earned his title shot look like a little boy

He didn't dip after Marlon. He dipped after he defended the belt against Cruz via TKO.

I don't think the EPO makes up for the fact that the dude was basically a walking skeleton. I wanna see Cejudo fight a healthy 135 TJ.

I wan't impressed by TJ's performance I think Yan beats him fairly easy.
I think Cory is a worse matchup for him then Yan,but we will see. Anyways if Dilla wins the belt then the GOAT conversation shud be over for BW divison.

i could beat ngannou at 145lbs

We've seen older and off EPO Dillashaw defeating Cory Sandhagen. Henry Cejudo was able to KO a younger and EPO fueled Dillashaw.

Just how good is Henry Cejudo? Does Henry make lightwork of the Bantamweight division?

Honestly in terms of sheer ability, Henry Cejudo has to be one of the GOAT, a lot of people write him off because of how cringey he is but his resume is elite. He's beaten a lot of people that are arguable for GOAT in flyweight and Bantamweight.
Early stoppage if you're impartial.

He was on EPO and other PEDs so it more than evens out. Just like against Cory as well. He’s a cheating rat.
You clearly have no idea how EPO and "other PEDS" work, so why speak on it?

Cejudo is one of the best fighters we have ever seen, he is ridiculous..

came into mma as a wrestler, worked on his hands and became ur typical wrestle boxer, then lost to MM and benavidez and completely changed his striking to a more karate stance and in and out style. He dominated with that for a few years including beating one of the best ever in MM ( with a jacked foot in the first round IIRC? ) then fought the roided up killer TJ and shut him up, then fought the champ in higher weight class, his karate style wasn’t working and he was getting beat up so he flipped a switch and went full Mike Tyson and beat the BW champ then beat the BW goat Cruz...

MM
TJ
Moraes
Cruz

those 4 wins in a row are insane and have to be one of the best streaks of all time

Triple C is a freak

That was TJ's one and only fight at 125 and he looked absolutely terrible cutting weight.

Not sure the peds really played a part though, it was over so fast any cardio benefits Dillashaw would get were probably irrelevant.

That is Dillashaws main weakness IMHO, he can be hittable early in a fight before he works his way into it and starts timing an opponent. Cody landed some good shots on him early both times.

I bet the cut had a lot to do with how the fight went. Dillashaw did a huge mistake to go to the lower weight class.

Early stoppage , TJ shouldn't have tortured himself cutting to FLW , still a very impressive win by CCC. CCC loses to Yan. Wouldn't be able to take him down and would get boxed the fuck up .

Maybe the question should be - " In hindsight - was the cejudo- dilly stoppage , maybe, a tad early ?"

maybe ??

By the by, Yan runs through cejudo.

Back