How good is Henry Cejudo to have beaten EPO Dillashaw?

Does Henry Cejudo become champ in the Bantamweight division if he returns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JJCc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We've seen older and off EPO Dillashaw defeating Cory Sandhagen. Henry Cejudo was able to KO a younger and EPO fueled Dillashaw.

Just how good is Henry Cejudo? Does Henry make lightwork of the Bantamweight division?

Honestly in terms of sheer ability, Henry Cejudo has to be one of the GOAT, a lot of people write him off because of how cringey he is but his resume is elite. He's beaten a lot of people that are arguable for GOAT in flyweight and Bantamweight.

The boneheaded weight cut killed TJ and drained him badly. The win doesn't mean much TJ walked into the cage as a corpse

025_dillashaw.jpg

We've seen older and off EPO Dillashaw defeating Cory Sandhagen. Henry Cejudo was able to KO a younger and EPO fueled Dillashaw.

Just how good is Henry Cejudo? Does Henry make lightwork of the Bantamweight division?

Honestly in terms of sheer ability, Henry Cejudo has to be one of the GOAT, a lot of people write him off because of how cringey he is but his resume is elite. He's beaten a lot of people that are arguable for GOAT in flyweight and Bantamweight.
look if Cejudo comes back and beats TJ and Yan at 135 then he probably go's down on most people's mount rushmore of Goats.

We didnt learn much from that fight,because even on the EPO,TJ's health was already severely compromised by the cut.

"At 155 because of the hard cut,every hit did twice as much damage than at 170" - Jorge Masvidal

That being said,it was still beautifully poetic justice.

So to answer your question,this fight has little bearing on what would happen if Cejudo came back to fight Yan,Sandhagen and even TJ and so on. Its in a different weight class.

The boneheaded weight cut killed TJ and drained him badly. The win doesn't mean much TJ walked into the cage as a corpse

025_dillashaw.jpg

He was on EPO and other PEDs so it more than evens out. Just like against Cory as well. He’s a cheating rat.

Good no doubt. However I don’t think it would have been the same outcome if TJ didn’t have that drastic weight cut.

Would liked to of seen him fight TJ at BW where they’re both at full strength.

He was so malnourished at Flyweight I don’t think the EPO helped

I like Henry but you guys are delusional. Look at the pics of tj at 125 he’s on deaths fucking doorstep. That was not an accurate representation of the mans skill. Henry is a winner and a great champ but he got a lucky decision against MM, beat machinist tj, and won a super hard fought win against marlon then dipped. I’m not even sure he’d beat Moreno or figgy and I def don’t think he can ever touch Yan tbh. Yan send to be criminally underrated on here. He made aljo who is a really good grappler and earned his title shot look like a little boy

It is impressive AF and I think any version of McEjudo is a bad match up for TJ - better wrestler, just as competitive and has better boxing and power. That said, FlyW TJ was a shell of himself and an example of why not to cut too much weight.

TJ is clearly the BW GOAT I believe tho in terms of legacy, eve if McC beats him - just look at his record, only two controversial losses at BW in his past 15 fights an beat a murderers row. And even tho I think Cory took it tonight, the fact TJ was able to be so competitive and out point him is a testament to what a stud he is. Small guys age quicker than big guys, and all the guys from TJ era are long gone.....to remain at that level for a decade takes serious dedication.

Dillashaw was so frail that Amanda Nunes could've easily put him out. It's a good win, but it's more Dillashaw being a retard, thinking he can make the cut and have anything left for a fight, than Cejudo being some kind of world beater. I honestly think any top 10 FW would put out that half dead version of Dillashaw.

Let's see them fight at BW. Dillashaw showed good recovery and ate some hard shots against Sandhagen. If Cejudo is going to end his fake retirement...

Back