How good is consta phillipou?

He has some of the best hands in the UFC imo and he keeps improving drastically after every fight.

This right here. I saw him in his pro fight in Ring of Combat against Ricardo Romero. He lost, but only because he couldn't stop Romero's takedowns, and his boxing looked great. Since that fight he looks like a different guy. His all-around wrestling game is way better and his defensive BJJ is pretty good. He still may have problems if he can't avoid the clinch against Boetsch, but man this guy really gets better every fight.

Fukuda has shown to be a low level fighter while boetsch has shown to be upper level.

Fukuda is 2-2 in the UFC and his decision loss to Nick Ring was one of the biggest robberies in recent memory so really his only UFC loss should be to Philippou. Nick Ring is fairly decent, and Fukuda was clearly better than him, so Fukuda is not low level.

Fukuda is 2-2 in the UFC and his decision loss to Nick Ring was one of the biggest robberies in recent memory so really his only UFC loss should be to Philippou. Nick Ring is fairly decent, and Fukuda was clearly better than him, so Fukuda is not low level.

Even if he did beat nick ring, which he didn't, that doesn't really prove anything.

Good enough to win a UD against Boestch tomorrow, me thinks.

he was terrible against rivera.... and got a gift decision in an extremely boring fight after he promised fireworks...

idk, tim's style is tough for anyone but costa has better hands at footwork, expect a close decision , ive got costa in most of my parlays but this fight is basically 50-50

and on my book costa opened as the slight favorite (-120 to Tim's -110) and now the tables have turned due to betting on Tim and im sure more will bet on him tmr

he was terrible against rivera.... and got a gift decision in an extremely boring fight after he promised fireworks...

No mention of his one-sided victories against Hamman, McGee and Fukuda in his 3 fights since then?

God, you people.

he's got good boxing and footwork. He got rocked in the McGee fight but his chin is decent, If Tim lands it could be over same with Costa. I'm expecting another boring display by Tim with him being too afraid to commit to anything because of costas boxing much like the Lombard fight.

Mostly a boxer that is trying to transition to MMA 4 fight win streak. Boetsch will be a good test for him even though it's on short notice.

close fight will go to decision. and I think the judges should side with Costa here.

Costa will be cautious because Boetsch comes from a wrestling background and he fears that takedown. He should try to take Boetch down id he can. Boetch has very good cardio that he needs to utilize but ultimately I side with Costa in a close decision.

I'd bet the house on Boetsch if I were you. Costa has awful take down defense and hasnt shown anything except for some power in his boxing. Boetsch might not be the best but he has certainly proven himself to be light years better than Costa in his last four fights.

How stupid do you feel now?

He has great standup and trains with Chris Weidman.

Back