Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - Terrible

• Total voters
6582688d6ab021e15263762552404247.gif

Solid. He’s great as ‘Tommy’ in ‘Peaky Blinders’

Like me I think his stats are slightly above average. I thought Oppenheimer was corny ass my shit after eating thanksgiving dinner though and that might kind of be an influence on my decision.

The man's simply brilliant.

His performance in the later two entries of the Dark Knight trilogy were a bit stilted but that's only because he was given almost nothing to work with.

Everything else he's in, he kills.

I like him. He’s good. Ive never seen a performance from him that wow’d me, but definitely solid if casted right

Saying one of the goats. Oppenheimer was my favorite movie of last 15 years.

He plays an average bloke the entire time with too much face implants, what up with that? It isn't that hard to do what he is doing. Andrew Garfield, Hardy, Holland, Foster, Middleson, all act him off the screen.

Nolan just finds him easy to work with and the chicks like him. Not that hard to calculate really.

He's really good in Oppenheimer but it's not a really juicy role. Brilliant scientists tend to hold in their emotions, so it has to be an understated performance.

Unfortunately he'd have to play some kind of disabled person or wild character to get a lot of attention and praise as an actor.
1704333065006.png

7/10

He has a really "understated" sort of acting style.

He was even good in the role that got him famous - 28 Days Later.

He's really good in Oppenheimer but it's not a really juicy role. Brilliant scientists tend to hold in their emotions, so it has to be an understated performance.

Unfortunately he'd have to play some kind of disabled person or wild character to get a lot of attention and praise as an actor.
Really though I think these days(at arguably as far back as the 80's) playing "Oscar roles" has rarely given actors their best performances, sometimes great performances have gotten noms/wins just on how good they are but your typical "worthy" kind of Oscar bait roles are rarely that juicy.

The man's simply brilliant.

His performance in the later two entries of the Dark Knight trilogy were a bit stilted but that's only because he was given almost nothing to work with.

Everything else he's in, he kills.

I think he is a great actor too. It's just that in the Nolan movies, before Oppie, he was mostly supporting actor, you'd be forgiven if you forgot he was also in Inception and Dunkirk, and just like the Dark Knight trilogy, he wasn't given much to work with.

On a scale of one to Sam Rockwell, I'd give him a solid 8.

Nope. Honestly never heard of it. All I watch is news, sports, documentaries and older movies.

I haven't watched tv in like 20 years but my brother turned me on to it.
Its worth the watch sir.

Back