• 3 - Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - Terrible

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think he's one of the best working actors right now. And he deserves all the awards this upcoming award season for Oppenheimer.

The greatest film with him that most of you probably haven't seen...
33475.jpg

Very good but perhaps waiting still for a truly great performance although I haven't seen Oppenheimer yet.

Always reminded me rather of Chris Walken, both in looks and nervous energy but hasnt really "cut loose" to the degree Walken did in stuff like Deer Hunter or King of Newyork, maybe needs to move a bit beyond "respectable Hollywood drama" kind of films.

Very good but perhaps waiting still for a truly great performance although I haven't seen Oppenheimer yet.
He's really good in Oppenheimer but it's not a really juicy role. Brilliant scientists tend to hold in their emotions, so it has to be an understated performance.

Unfortunately he'd have to play some kind of disabled person or wild character to get a lot of attention and praise as an actor.

He's really good in Oppenheimer but it's not a really juicy role. Brilliant scientists tend to hold in their emotions, so it has to be an understated performance.

Unfortunately he'd have to play some kind of disabled person or wild character to get a lot of attention and praise as an actor.

One role where he was excellent was Breakfast on Pluto, where he played a transwoman. It was 2005 so long before the transgenderism trend but that film came out today he'd be drowning in awards. Surprised it doesn't get mentioned so much given his popularity, he was really great in it

Started watching him in "Sunshine" (thank me later). Been watching his stuff ever since. Great actor and I typically enjoy his roles.

Peaky Blinders was good
Oppenheimer was good

I got him at good.

good to very good id go 7.5 if it was a option.

Back