How foten should i sprint ?

Laza cds mma

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So i am thinking about sprinting 3 times a week, 30 second sprints then walking back to the starting point then repeat, do you think that 3 times a week is too much ?
Other days i would just do push ups or some light sparring.

I like to do 3x a week personally. You'll have to try for yourself and see how you recover and how it affects your other training.

depends on your goal and training volume (running mileage).

for general fitness, i think 3x is too much. try twice a week and vary the distances and speed (e.g. 400m x 4 reps in max speed that you can finish the distance and not be too winded to do more reps, 200m x 6 reps, 100m x 8 reps all out)

So i am thinking about sprinting 3 times a week, 30 second sprints then walking back to the starting point then repeat, do you think that 3 times a week is too much ?
Other days i would just do push ups or some light sparring.

lol just push ups on the other days? do you train at a gym to do light sparring if so then take advantage of what they have there as far as equipment goes can do much better than just push ups

depends on your goal and training volume (running mileage).

This. Without knowing what your goal is, and your previous training, it's impossible to really recommend something.

When I was traning only Judo twice a week I used to do a sprints 3 times a week and some kettlebell at home but now I do Muay Thai and Judo I only have time to train legs once or 2 x week either one legged squats or sprints and still helps ...

Back