How faulty is Fallout 3 on the PS3?

Reading this thread makes me glad I quit that game soon as I got out of the vault
Boring and unplayable due to glitches?
Sounds amazing

It is ok with about 30gb of essential mods, but most people probably don't want to invest that much time into installing a game.

If it is buggy as hell, I guess I

Metro is more linear then Fallout.

Try STALKER. It is basically a far superior version to Fallout.

Thanks for pointing it out.
After checking it out, it is based on one of my favorite book/movie.
I

Last edited:
with Bethesda games they always have a problem that games crash when save files get too big and are constantly autosaved. All you can do is cycle various save files for one game to drastically cut down on crashes.

OMG, don't take Hadron's fucking word he's a moron.

I literally just beat Fallout 3 and New Vegas ON PS3 about a month ago. There was tons of updates and patches done to the game. I had minimal issues considering how much i played the game.

No worries. I already ordered Fallout 3.
But looking at Metro, it does look neat. I

It was fine on console (PS3) for me up until about 90 hours and if became noticeably more choppy and the frame rate dipped a lot.

Same thing happened to me with Skyrim it was fine as well until about 85 hours.

New vegas for me was dreadful it froze a lot and almost unplayable most of the time.

I would say play on PC if you can for the best experience, but consoles are fine as long as you dont play too much I guess?
Which kind of sucks if you love looking around and doing side quests.

It was fine on console (PS3) for me up until about 90 hours and if became noticeably more choppy and the frame rate dipped a lot.

Same thing happened to me with Skyrim it was fine as well until about 85 hours.

New vegas for me was dreadful it froze a lot and almost unplayable most of the time.

I would say play on PC if you can for the best experience, but consoles are fine as long as you dont play too much I guess?
Which kind of sucks if you love looking around and doing side quests.

That is exactly how I work. I

Last edited:
?

You're a terrible poster, please leave these forums you serve no purpose and make no fucking sense.

First you say I had to restart MY game multiple times, i tell you no that never happened once and you post an irrelevant link?

Fallout 3 is perfectly playable on console. You're a moron.

Calm down kid. That's not what happened at all.

You asked me why you put 50 hours into the game. I responded with a QUESTION (was it because you had to restart with game breaking bugs?)

You responded with no, and then ASKED ME what I was talking about, so I gave you a list to the bugs I was referring to.

OMG, don't take Hadron's fucking word he's a moron.

I literally just beat Fallout 3 and New Vegas ON PS3 about a month ago. There was tons of updates and patches done to the game. I had minimal issues considering how much i played the game.

I'm not asking anyone to take my word. I linked to bug page of the fan wiki that gave specific details on recurring bugs that have NOT been patched.

If you aren't experiencing any bug, good for you. However, many users have, and new players should be warned about that.

Check out Hotline Miami then. YOu wont be disappointed.

After looking it up, I have to say thank you.
Seems like it is one that I could really enjoy.
I will definitely get it.

I never really had issues with Fallout 3. New Vegas was so buggy it was absurd. They should have been ashamed of that game.

I never really had issues with Fallout 3. New Vegas was so buggy it was absurd. They should have been ashamed of that game.

Par for the course for Obsidian.

Back