how fast will ufc decline now that you .............

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
have to pay to use a app to watch their espn fights?

ESPN is going to kill UFC lol

Just like they killed Ariel's show lol

There are still going to be events on ESPN, TS. Also, most people didn't even have FS2 at the time of the first Fox event, so people still had to pay to expand their cable packages.

However, streaming blows, and that is where I will agree that this new format is... Meh. I prefer televised events, where I can record and then begin play an hour in. Streaming always feels cheap and despite having gigabit internet, attempting to fast forward or skip around always seems clunky

Last edited:
Last time I bought ppv was Silva Sonnen 2

There are still going to be events on ESPN, TS. Also, most people didn't even have FS1 at the time of the first Fox event, so people still had to pay to expand their cable packages.

However, streaming blows, and that is where I will agree that this new format is... Meh. I prefer televised events, where I can record and then begin play an hour in. Streaming always feels cheap and despite having gigabit internet, attempting to fast forward or skip around always seems clunky
I worked at comcast back then and it was in the standard package but they didnt carry FS2

Subscribing to support Dillashaw then unsubscribing after Saturday. Not sure what else is offered for ESPN+. I already pay for Netflix and PlayStation Vue like a jackass and will be paying another $100 for MLB.TV come April. I feel like should be switching back to cable to be honest.

Back