how fast will ufc decline now that you .............

Subscribing to support Dillashaw then unsubscribing after Saturday. Not sure what else is offered for ESPN+. I already pay for Netflix and PlayStation Vue like a jackass and will be paying another $100 for MLB.TV come April. I feel like should be switching back to cable to be honest.
ESPN+ has other sports.... Maybe take a break on MLB TV.. Sounds expensive

Subscribing to support Dillashaw then unsubscribing after Saturday. Not sure what else is offered for ESPN+. I already pay for Netflix and PlayStation Vue like a jackass and will be paying another $100 for MLB.TV come April. I feel like should be switching back to cable to be honest.
on top of that NETFLIX is increasing their damn prices.

It won't, it'll still be what it is, nothing much. I haven't watched a live fight since Bones/DC 2.

This is my sentiment. I never bought into this cutting the cable nonsense. If you want all of the same variety of programming, you're going to be paying the same price regardless, yet going the internet route you have to source everything from ten different providers. It really is hilarious as the convenience for consumers has only declined.

Those ESPN/ESPN+ fights better still be on FP for people outside the US.

It won't, it'll still be what it is, nothing much. I haven't watched a live fight since Bones/DC 2.
Cmon man, I want ESPN+ to succeed now. . I mean, it's cheaper than other services:D

They’re switching the fightpass service over to espn+. You’ll be able to watch the same shit on espn that you did on fs1 more or less.

no shit right, they ramped up the "death by 1000 cuts" model so fucking fast I have bled to death

I used to enjoy netflix, now I am angrily paying several services just to get some of the content I want:
Hulu
Netflix
Spotify
VPN service
Fight Pass (live in Australia so you get early prelims-up to main event free, skip ESPN+)
Amazon Prime
... probably a few others I forgot :eek:

Sherbros, it's like, 4.99 in the ESPN app, Cmon man

Screenshot_20190115-131014_ESPN.jpg

You can't have the ESPN app?

I don't think it's available (at least ESPN+) outside the US. I'm in the US but don't want to have to cancel my FP to upgrade my Sling package to include ESPN then sign up for ESPN+ and a new FP acct through ESPN+. I just hope I can keep putting my VPN to good use with my current FP ;)

I don't think it's available (at least ESPN+) outside the US. I'm in the US but don't want to have to cancel my FP to upgrade my I use my Sling package to include ESPN then sign up for ESPN+ and a new FP acct through ESPN+. I just hope I can keep putting my VPN to good use with my current FP ;)
It's based in the ESPN app. You don't have to have cable.

I guess I'm shilling because I like it better than FP . . Still have both though

I guess I'm shilling because I like it better than FP . . Still have both though

I understand but I still have to have the regular ESPN to watch the prelims though. Is the ESPN app free? As can I watch ESPN live through the app for free???

I don't think it's available (at least ESPN+) outside the US. I'm in the US but don't want to have to cancel my FP to upgrade my Sling package to include ESPN then sign up for ESPN+ and a new FP acct through ESPN+. I just hope I can keep putting my VPN to good use with my current FP ;)

confirming ESPN+ is USA only (maybe Canada? it's definitely not international)

Geo-blocking should be fucking illegal. Why does Australia pay more for Netflix, but get less content? If you've never lived here, we get less than 1/10 of the library for almost all streaming services AND we have to pay a higher dollar amount which is insult to injury as our currency is weaker than USD. OR, the lazy cunts can't even offer the service - ESPN+ is 100% blocked.

In this case ESPN fucked themselves - FightPass Australia provides all fights from early prelims up to the main event...
I would buy it if they even fucking offered it to my country of 22million people...
if the UFC are willing to run shows here, why can't you clowns offer your service across borders?

The internet literally links everything in the world but we are still clinging to the profit models brought about by the geographic boundaries of countries
... fuck my life.

confirming ESPN+ is USA only (maybe Canada? it's definitely not international)

Geo-blocking should be fucking illegal. Why does Australia pay more for Netflix, but get less content? If you've never lived here, we get less than 1/10 of the library for almost all streaming services AND we have to pay a higher dollar amount which is insult to injury as our currency is weaker than USD. OR, the lazy cunts can't even offer the service - ESPN+ is 100% blocked.

In this case ESPN fucked themselves - FightPass Australia provides all fights from early prelims up to the main event...
I would buy it if they even fucking offered it to my country of 22million people...
if the UFC are willing to run shows here, why can't you clowns offer your service across borders?

The internet literally links everything in the world but we are still clinging to the profit models brought about by the geographic boundaries of countries
... fuck my life.

VPN is the solution my friend.

VPN is the solution my friend.
this is true, although, it causes issues Casting from my Laptop/Phone to my TV.... both can be on VPN but it doesn't see them as being in the same location... even if you get it to stream, once you have to skip, pause or do ANYTHING it'll 99% chance of fucking up and force you to restart it all.

so I can just run an HDMI cable across the room like a barbarian ...
I often find myself fucking around for 10-15 minutes just to get my paid content to stream on my own equipment ....
and then I think "why do I pay these clowns again" ???

Back