How fast will Anderson KO Bisping

Prime Anderson destroys Bisping, but now I'm not sure where he's at. His striking against Sonnen (bar the knee) and Weidman (bar the leg kicks in the first fight) looked pretty slow and sloppy and Weidman was easily avoiding his punches. I watched their second fight recently and he didn't land anything significant at all while they were standing.

Bisping's stand up looked awful against Kennedy but that could've been down to him being terrified of Kennedy's takedowns but usually he's good at avoiding srikes and has a pretty decent chin. I reckon this has the potential to be a boring decision fight that could go either way tbh.

Anderson's gonna have to look a whole lot better than does now for this fight to be a shoe-in. If he's not at least a 75% version of himself, I see no reason why Bisping couldn't jab and run his way to a win.

Bus ping grounded out a fight with Chael. He could hold his own against Silva if he made it ugly and cage 'n prayed.

really hard to predict a winnner here, as a huge fan of Anderson, I really dont know where he is at, one thing I know for sure is that he is definitely not 2009-2010 Anderson.

I honestly wouldn't have a clue how much he's declined now, how much has the leg break effected him, is the ring rust from the recovery going to effected him also? plus the fact that he's also gotten a year older ?

Bisping could possibly win this. only one way to find out i guess.

Anderson would ko him before the first round was over. Don't like bisping for some reason and would love to see this fight.

If Bisping is smart, he'll focus on Spider's repaired leg. I'm wondering how Anderson's TDD is going to be once back in the octogon.

Fuck your stupid misuse of the English language.

"How fast WOULD Anderson KO Bisping"

Losses usually come in streaks. I wouldn't be surprised if Silva got TKO'ed.

Anderson wud ko him in the second imo. How crazy would it be if the opposite happened. And pilllw fists ko'd andy!

Bisping is a pretty cautious fighter, generally speaking, so I don't think that it would be a lightning-fast (T)KO for Silva. I'd say probably somewhere in the second or third Silva knocks him out. People have been talking about this match-up a lot lately, is it in the works?

It's actually a brilliant matchup

Bisping is hated, AS was marketed as invincible the whole time he's in UFC.

This is the stage.

And chances are Bisping is gonna win due to age which will make him super hated

Easy win for Anderson, he would KO Michael Bisping in a minute and a half with zero problem. Yup no doubt about it, past his prime or not, Bisping has nothing for Anderson.

If Bisping only decided to strike with Anderson....it would be Matrix 2.0

If he mixes things up (likely) then he will most likely last a few rounds, Anderson would finish him eventually though.

a real question is what would happen if Bisping( as unlikely as it sounds) KO's Anderson, Sherdog would go crazy

a real question is what would happen if Bisping( as unlikely as it sounds) KO's Anderson, Sherdog would go crazy

Won't happen its impossible! Michael has no punching power and he won't be able to pull a Serra who before he fought gsp the first time showed he had power against Karo Parisyan.

So no Bisping will NOT be able to KO Anderson END OF STORY!!!!

Back