How fast will Anderson KO Bisping

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Bisping can never beat a top ten fighter and many people are talking about this matchup for Silva's return. It would for sure be a five round fight and I can't see Bisping getting the KO with his pillow hands and Anderson's skilled stand up. I just can't see Bisping surviving five rounds with Anderson and people who think Bisping has this fight are too quick to judge Anderson as being a has been since he's lost his last two. I think if this fight happens it will be a great return for Anderson, getting a finish within two rounds.

Would be awesome to see this! It even makes a bit of sense if Anderson returns. Bit bisping would get starched.

Bisping by stoppage.

jk. this fight won't happen for Bispings safety.

Within two minutes.. Easy win for the spider.

Haven't seen anyone realistically say Anderson would lose this fight. Cept da hataz...

Bisping is tailor made for Anderson to show off his striking skills. Would be an absolute slaughter.

I'm scared that Anderson's chin is completely gone. Every punch Weidman hit Andy with in the 2nd fight almost KO'd him, Chael dropped him once or twice can't remember. I think it's time for Andy to retire and I couldn't handle if a mediocore fighter like Bisping gets a win v Andy.

It would be sad to see Bisping do his Bisping best to talk shit and make claims of where he is better/how he will beat Anderson in the pre-fight buildup ...then get annihilated in highlight reel fashion.

Not as fast as people think.....Bisping is a good defensive fighter. We have seen Anderson ko guys fast so it certainly can happen. But I would expect him to get his thing down first. I say.....2-3 rounds

I really don't know that Silva will win. He may return as a mere shell of his former self. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Bisping UD from wrestling Anderson against the cage for 3 rounds.

Bisping will leave Anderson on the floor in a pile of blood and piss while Anderson begs the ref to pull him off him.

I actually think that this fight would go the distance.
Bisping is a stick and move type of fighter, Anderson has never faced this type of opponent in MMA. Bisping won't engage Anderson going forward or rushing in blindly just to get knocked out by a counter shot.
I could see Anderson taunting a lot in a lackluster fight.

Anderson can't just knock everyone out, he needs his opponent to engage almost to the point that they become reckless and sloppy. That's why he couldn't ''just KO'' Demian Maia, Thales Leites, Patrick Cote and Chris Weidman.
Although the first 2 were scared shitless of Anderson, Patrick Cote and Chris Weidman didn't rush in recklessly into his punches.
Also Anderson isn't as good offensively as he is with his counter shots. That's why the start of his fights are slow paced or sometimes boring. He is looking for the perfect counter shot.
Just a style thing imo

Bisping by vicious KO of the over-the-hill and far past his prime Silva.

Back