How far will Jiri Prochazka go?

Anything but champion is pretty much a bust at this point, he is like the Jake Paul of the UFC (except for the Woodley match)

He could be the Style Bender of LHW with the right work on his game.

Jiri can win any fight or lose any fight and that’s why I love him

Reactions: HHJ
IDK if he gets by Jan bruh.

I think people like to write Jan off because he didn't take the belt from Jones. I don't see anyone in the division beating him atm.

His style is reckless. But looking at the 205 landscape Jan and Rakic can beat him. Then there's a drop-off. If he beats those 2 guys he can go on a long streak.

Anything but champion is pretty much a bust at this point, he is like the Jake Paul of the UFC (except for the Woodley match)

What crack are you smoking? Jiri annihilated a top 5 fighter, someone who many thought beat Jones.

What crack are you smoking? Jiri annihilated a top 5 fighter, someone who many thought beat Jones.
Yeah he didnt just win that fight,he fuckin tore years away from him the whole time.

The way I see it, Jones must feel like no matter what division he fights next, he's fucked.

People wanna see him fight Jiri, or Ngannou. Both options are scary because Jiri could end his streak, and Ngannou would probably just be a loss in his HW debut, but still sucks cuz you have to fight him.

I think he should just comeback to LHW, but with killers like Jan and Jiri, I don't think he wants to. I guess he thinks his chances are better to wrestlefuck Ngannou.

He gets hit, a lot, that's not usually a recipe for longevity. He's though af so who knows.

Jiri the technoviking would probably make Jones quit or violently KO him, if Jones can't get him down, that is.

I bet he is the first fighter in MMA to win a fight by KO via Raging Demon

i think he can knockout jan, but also jan can knock him out too. all i know is when him and jan fight someones getting ktfo. i just watched jiris KO over volkan. shit was violent as hell. slumped him baad. the power behind that punch. jiri is a way better johnny walker lol

I think Blachowicz catches him and beats him. He’s obviously super powerful and has a complete IDGAF attitude when it comes to throwing strikes, which is important but I think he gets cranked by Jan. Jan’s too seasoned, technical and too much of a cinder block to fall victim to Jiri’s tricks. Super fun fighter, though. He could surprise me. He definitely has the power to put anyone out.

No idea, I thought Branden Vera was heading for greatness..
Brandon never got as far as Jiri,nor as quickly.

Jiri arrived,and took out # 7 in Volkan and Reyes who had to be what #2?

Brandon never got as far as Jiri,nor as quickly.

Jiri arrived,and took out # 7 in Volkan and Reyes who had to be what #2?

The big difference as well as that Jiri has been well tested in his big wins, people have been critical of the punishment he took but really I think showing he can makes it much less likely he's a bust.

If he'd have landed the same KOed in a minute each time the hype would probably be stronger but I'd be less confident.

Last edited:
He can definitely become champ but afterwards he will get exposed hard with his non existent defense until then his fights are gona be legendary, will always tune in win or lose.

This type of fighter never lasts long. he will get KTFO.

I'm pretty sure that some dudes on here are either his family members or his boyfriends.

He almost got finished by Volkan, and got rocked and almost finished multiple times by Reyes. Both of the fights were slug fests that could go either way.

Jan put a clinic on Reyes, and then another one on Izzy. The difference in levels is massive and Jiris only hope to get to that level is a puncher's chance, or if Jan or Glover diminish greatly in the next 2 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back