How excited are you for UFC 294?

How excited are you for UFC 294?

• Total voters
Its a 6,5/7 for me
There is just something about the Adu Dhabi events that I don't like and I am not entirely sure what it is

it looks like a classic "clash of civilizations" -- each pairing is basically "Christianity versus Islam".

I'm stoked now that fraud Costa is no longer on the card Usman a much better test for Khazmat than poster boy Costa.

Solid 8, but easily could be a 9 if there were at least one more compelling matchup outside of the main and co main. I have a feeling Ank vs Walker will be a snoozefest but we'll see.

There's not many cards I would stay up until 5am to watch live but this is one of them.

Thanks for posting the card in the OP Sherbro

It’s got some good fights on it especially the Main/Co-main

Didn’t know JBG rookie/understudy Peek was on undercard

Its a 6,5/7 for me
There is just something about the Adu Dhabi events that I don't like and I am not entirely sure what it is

Well, I like the events in Abu Dhabi and I’m entirely sure why I like it.

I'm terrified. This is my favorite fighter's biggest fight of his life. Usman is my boy, too. Usman and Volk losing back to back would crush me.

Much, much, MUCH more nervous than excited...

eff0ade7c45ae3d3c5970e63a081f598.gif

Very.

I stupidly also have this calm sensation that nothing will go wrong during fight week since all that can happen has already happened. Which of course is a lie.

Similar to how I treat my women, I’ll tell it that it’s a 5, just to keep it humble, but in reality it’s a solid 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back