How dominant would a "on the sea" Cain be? (shoops welcome)

I like shoop threads but you are very late on this post TS

I told yas I couldn't see it until after. I thought it was a still image. I also thought your signature was about some kind of Rwandan War Ship. It's passed me bed time leave me alone. :icon_sad:

Rwanda is landlocked, sir, and as such has no navy.

You sunk my Battleship; Cain Velasquez edition.

After listening to all the Cain fanboys talk about how "sea level" Cain is a different beast than the one we saw against Werdum, my question to you is...

Can you imagine an "on the sea" Cain?

Think about it, he would go on a run more dominant than Rondas!

Forget the first sanctioned fight card in NY being in Madison Square Garden, set up an octagon on the U.S.S Intrepid! It's big enough to hold a huge crowd. I'd just be scared that a slam from "on the sea" Cain might send everyone overboard!

Don't even get me started on what an "under the sea" Cain can do!!

What do you think?

I'm not sure if cain is ever going to be dominant again. We could be seeing his best days behind him. he's been in some wars with jds, tons of injuries, lots of hard gym sparring with dc. I just think hes going to be far less dominant.

on the sea cain dont gotta pay for fish oil supplements

sea_level_cain_zpsjjol8wap.jpg

This guy?

having a fight on a carrier would be great

as an englishman and former soldier, i love ships and support this idea

this is a fucking great idea. it could happen in england but unfortunately dana and his low life scum bag provincial dave and busters bud light personality and his similar buttboys would be too much for the u.s. military to reconcile

their mere presence would besmirch the u.s. navy's majestic ships. ships that im sure make even the queen proud

Are you ready kids? "Aye Aye Captain"

I can't hear you! "AYE AYE CAPTAIN"

Oohh...

who fights in an octagon under the sea?

ca-in velazquez....

OP is risking his status by attempting to make a comical post. I'll hold off on getting my pitchfork until I know how the masses feel about this.

OP's been registered for nearly seven years and is still a piss belt.

That's likely somebody's troll account.

ever heard of the term "sea level"

nm...it's in the op

this thread still makes no sense

Back