How dominant would a "on the sea" Cain be? (shoops welcome)

crocopteam

I don't need no belt!
@Green
Reaction score
After listening to all the Cain fanboys talk about how "sea level" Cain is a different beast than the one we saw against Werdum, my question to you is...

Can you imagine an "on the sea" Cain?

Think about it, he would go on a run more dominant than Rondas!

Forget the first sanctioned fight card in NY being in Madison Square Garden, set up an octagon on the U.S.S Intrepid! It's big enough to hold a huge crowd. I'd just be scared that a slam from "on the sea" Cain might send everyone overboard!

Don't even get me started on what an "under the sea" Cain can do!!

What do you think?

Shoops are welcome for what? With what picture?

Wasteland.

Naval Cain = untouchable Sea-GOAT Capricorn.

Shoops are welcome for what? With what picture?

Wasteland.

Not a shooper myself, but figured the great ones on here can easily come up with something! I think they'll be just fine without a template!

And if no shoops, oh well! You can still discuss.

Fact of the matter is, Mountain Werdum beat Pig Cain, so I'm expecting Cain to be a Sea Cow in the desert region in a rematch.

At least, one could hope. I don't want anymore fragile champions wearing their belts in lengthy hospital stays.

OP is risking his status by attempting to make a comical post. I'll hold off on getting my pitchfork until I know how the masses feel about this.

cain%20crab_zpskkscbhpq.jpg

can crb eatng an sald

After listening to all the Cain fanboys talk about how "sea level" Cain is a different beast than the one we saw against Werdum, my question to you is...

Can you imagine an "on the sea" Cain?

Think about it, he would go on a run more dominant than Rondas!

Forget the first sanctioned fight card in NY being in Madison Square Garden, set up an octagon on the U.S.S Intrepid! It's big enough to hold a huge crowd. I'd just be scared that a slam from "on the sea" Cain might send everyone overboard!

Don't even get me started on what an "under the sea" Cain can do!!

What do you think?

I think you're trying too hard.

Says in my av, mane :icon_lol:

Randa "Quiet Storm" Markos.

WARANDA :D

B6PWfy7CYAAwRaP.jpg

B2m7FTHIIAAXWmh.jpg

Screenshot-2015-03-29-at-12.46.46-PM.png

[YT]M3OEzIUARzU[/YT]

Big red letters are no joke!

I told yas I couldn't see it until after. I thought it was a still image. I also thought your signature was about some kind of Rwandan War Ship. It's passed me bed time leave me alone. :icon_sad:

I told yas I couldn't see it until after. I thought it was a still image. I also thought your signature was about some kind of Rwandan War Ship. It's passed me bed time leave me alone. :icon_sad:

:icon_lol: It's all good, man.

lotl6_o_gifsoupcom.gif

Back