How does one get a job as a snitch?

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I have heard stories of companies hiring certain people to go undercover and act like a regular employee, but behind closed doors they report on the activities of the staff.

Is there some kind of snitch-staffing organization?

Do you just let the person who interviews you that you're willing to snitch?

I wouldn't want to work for any company that had a professional snitch.

SnitchesGetStitches.jpg

TS, I hear a lot of snitches get their start in biker gangs, you should try that first. No one appreciates a snitch like bikers.

Join the communist party and direct oscar-winning films

If you have a friend on the job hunt, just contact all the places he's applied to and say 'Look, I love Dave to death and all, but I have to warn you, I've seen the guy snorting coke out of a dead hookers asshole. Guy needs REHAB'

Well that's the thing.. you never know.

You might have snitches at work right now.

True, but if my company hired a snitch I would change jobs. That doesn't promote a good work atmosphere, and overall I think it does more harm than good.

You don't want people focusing on doing what it takes to avoid being snitched on. You want them focusing on doing the best job they can.

True, but if my company hired a snitch I would change jobs. That doesn't promote a good work atmosphere, and overall I think it does more harm than good.

You don't want people focusing on doing what it takes to avoid being snitched on. You want them focusing on doing the best job they can.

When I was a manager, one of the best things I ever overheard was one of my employees whispering to everyone that the district manager just walked in. Without knowing I was standing there, observing, another employee asked him: "So? Does that really change how you do your job?" 'huh?' "Does him being here change what you're supposed to be doing right now?" I was really impressed and in the next manager meeting, shared the story and suggested he be promoted and/or rewarded, which he was.

Snitches eat witches?

Just because it rhymes, it don't make it true. Good luck, TS, I hope you find your dream job and that snitches get riches, you poobum.

cops. that's pretty much a requirement to be in law enforcement.

years ago early in my career I was called in to share any knowledge I knew of someone who broke not only company protocol, but in essence went against SEC regulations at the time (worked for a 'mom & pop' day trading firm).

I told the CIO that I'm not a snitch & didn't want to get involved. he looked at me dissappointed & gave me a huge lecture about how the rules of the street don't apply in business etc. I kinda felt like he was coaxing me to tell him whatever I knew but this is the guy who helped me launch my career to what is is today & I realize he's fucking right. dirty shit is expected in business & at one point or another you yourself will be challenged to go against your own personal code whatever that may be. emotions to a minimum & get the job done - you just have to watch out for people trying to shit on you. if you catch people acting a fool on the company dime, & you're asked to share what you know it's best you do so - why should you bust ass while others slack? you can't rely on Karma to take action in business.

I don't know about that, but I've been a mistery client, it was cool.

Back