How do you think Lawler vs Woodley will play out?

theincognito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think

Rounds 1&2 will be slow, lots of clinching and defending takedowns against the fence

Woodley gets tired and Lawler secures the TKO (punches) in round 3

Woodley gets KOd and then tests positive. I'm from the future. Thanks to Conor's blessings I can time travel.

Conor bless.

Well, I was predicting a hesitant Woodley not being able to pull the trigger and Robbie landing bombs for a second round TKO,

but then Bisping, Alvarez and Nunes all took the belt with first round KOs and now I dont trust anyone, so Woodley round 1 KO by left hook.

I think Robbie Lawler will get all bloody and stare at his opponent with intensity.

Woodley leaping right hook. Hope I am wrong, but that's how I see it going.

I see Woodley KOing Lawler in the 1st. Yeaaaaa I said it, I said it!

I literally don't know who that is.
Probably an attention seeking child who feels the need to make his text big and colorful so even though his comments have absolutely nothing worth reading and his input into the forum is zero the other morons will notice he has regurgitated the tired line of "Conor Bless" despite the topic not involving him and they will give him a like, because due to this being an mma forum it is most likely the only part of the entire thread they actually understand.

Or not, I am not sure.

Probably an attention seeking child who feels the need to make his text big and colorful so even though his comments have absolutely nothing worth reading and his input into the forum is zero the other morons will notice he has regurgitated the tired line of "Conor Bless" despite the topic not involving him and they will give him a like, because due to this being an mma forum it is most likely the only part of the entire thread they actually understand.

Or not, I am not sure.
LOL AT ME POSTING ON AN ANONYMOUS MMA FORUM MAKING YOU THIS MAD. HOLY FUCK, HOW ABOUT YOU GO FOR A WALK AND CALM DOWN BIG BOY. MOMMY WILL BE UP TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR CHICKEN TENDIES IN NO TIME.

LOL AT ME POSTING ON AN ANONYMOUS MMA FORUM MAKING YOU THIS MAD. HOLY FUCK, HOW ABOUT YOU GO FOR A WALK AND CALM DOWN BIG BOY. MOMMY WILL BE UP TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR CHICKEN TENDIES IN NO TIME.
Im not mad at all, in fact I haven't even seen a post from you before...

I just think its odd youre using big bright text to post about your boy crush. Its like you got lost on your way to a chat room for fat teenage girls.

Anyway,

If you would like to explain why you type using such an obnoxious font that would be great, if not that's fine too.

Im not mad at all, in fact I haven't even seen a post from you before...

I just think its odd youre using big bright text to post about your boy crush. Its like you got lost on your way to a chat room for fat teenage girls.

Anyway,

If you would like to explain why you type using such an obnoxious font that would be great, if not that's fine too.
I do it to get a rise out of people. Clearly it's working. In 2011-2013 I had lots of actual conversations with people about actual topics and slowly Sherdog went to shit. Now if somebody seems decent and knowledgeable enough I'll glady chat with them. It's just a character to piss people off.

I do it to get a rise out of people. Clearly it's working. In 2011-2013 I had lots of actual conversations with people about actual topics and slowly Sherdog went to shit. Now if somebody seems decent and knowledgeable enough I'll glady chat with them. It's just a character to piss people off.

Your purpose of coming here is to play a "character" just to piss people off?

Your purpose of coming here is to play a "character" just to piss people off?
No, I'm here to catch up with old friends that I haven't seen in a while, post some meaningful stuff every now and then and troll to piss people off.

Hopefully a crazy wild Brawl, but if Woodley is smart he will wrestle his ass off.

So instead of coming here because you're a fan of the sport and want to discuss it with people who share your interest, you just spend your free time pretending to be a McGregor nuthugger posting idiotic shit on purpose to annoy people?

Fuck man,

That's pathetic.

So instead of coming here because you're a fan of the sport and want to discuss it with people who share your interest, you just spend your free time pretending to be a McGregor nuthugger posting idiotic shit on purpose to annoy people?

Fuck man,

That's pathetic.
I am a fan of the sport and I do like to discuss it with people who share my interest. That's what /r/mma and my closer friends on Sherdog are for. Sherdog is mostly filled with morons. It's fun to piss idiots like yourself off. What's pathetic is getting as pissed off as you did earlier about me using a big colourful font.

Woodley doesn't gas nearly as bad as people think. He also doesn't blitz out in the early rounds. I'm confused by this 1st round KO to gassing characterization likes he is Vitor Belfort or smthg.

I am a fan of the sport and I do like to discuss it with people who share my interest. That's what /r/mma and my closer friends on Sherdog are for. Sherdog is mostly filled with morons. It's fun to piss idiots like yourself off. What's pathetic is getting as pissed off as you did earlier about me using a big colourful font.
Take a step back. You are the perfect example of the "Sherdog Moron"

Back