How do you think Lawler vs Woodley will play out?

To be an ass who thinks he is witty and clever?
I never claimed to make witty or clever posts. I'm simply using a big font and saying dumb shit to piss people off on Sherdog. It doesn't really take much effort.

I never claimed to make witty or clever posts. I'm simply using a big font and saying dumb shit to piss people off on Sherdog. It doesn't really take much effort.
Idk how pissed off people are really getting.
Just saying this

"LOL AT ME POSTING ON AN ANONYMOUS MMA FORUM MAKING YOU THIS MAD. HOLY FUCK, HOW ABOUT YOU GO FOR A WALK AND CALM DOWN BIG BOY. MOMMY WILL BE UP TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR CHICKEN TENDIES IN NO TIME."

IS RETARDED

Fuck you and your position. You have no idea what my training background is and to assume you do only makes you look like more of a dumbass than you already look.

Idk, this guy seems pretty mad. Why does it matter to you? It's not like I'm dedicating my life to annoying people online. It's funny at times. Why does it bother you?

Idk how pissed off people are really getting.
Just saying this

"LOL AT ME POSTING ON AN ANONYMOUS MMA FORUM MAKING YOU THIS MAD. HOLY FUCK, HOW ABOUT YOU GO FOR A WALK AND CALM DOWN BIG BOY. MOMMY WILL BE UP TO YOUR ROOM WITH YOUR CHICKEN TENDIES IN NO TIME."

IS RETARDED

Tyron could land a big shot early, but it's not highly probable. I think Tyron will be tentative of mixing it up with Robbie on the feet and will instead work to get the TD. He might even be able to secure one or two. But I think Robbie will slowly start to land and take Tyron's legs, resulting in a TKO in the 3rd.

Idk, this guy seems pretty mad. Why does it matter to you? It's not like I'm dedicating my life to annoying people online. It's funny at times. Why does it bother you?
Didn't say you're the only Sherdog Moron

Hopefully an early KO for Lawler.

Would be cool though if Robbie catches Woodley early and has him tentative ala the Rory fight, then Robbie finishes him in the 2nd or 3rd round.

As much as I love watching 5 round Lawler wars, I hope for his mental health that he can get an early finish this time or at least not take too much damage.

Woodley going to sleep early after failed td attempts

Sounds delicious right now
My mom just came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken tendies and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken tendies out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the result tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did he lose? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so unfair. I want a future to believe in. I want Conor to be the GOAT and fix this fucking forum. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was doing well in the first round???? This is so fucked.

Last edited:
Woodley doesn't gas nearly as bad as people think. He also doesn't blitz out in the early rounds. I'm confused by this 1st round KO to gassing characterization likes he is Vitor Belfort or smthg.
Nobody's really given me any good examples of him gassing early. He looked pretty spent after fighting shields, but that wasn't what people make his problem out to be.

Woodley starts explosive as usual, Lawler starts out slow as usual.

Woodley crosses 6 feet of distance in 1 second and connects against Lawler. Lawler stumbles around dazed and confused, Woodely blasts a double and pounds him out.

Nobody's really given me any good examples of him gassing early. He looked pretty spent after fighting shields, but that wasn't what people make his problem out to be.
Exactly. I did tape study for his past 4 fights and don't understand this gassing thing at all. He does slow down but not nearly to the extent or as quickly as people say. Vs Rory his output was crazy low but that was due to Rory being Rory lol.

Robbie connects with a tired Woodley in the 3rd and gets the TKO.

I think twood gets overzealous and overconfident in is hands and catches a big left while trying to punch with robbie and gets put to sleep.

Back