How do you get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Dennehy

White Belt
Reaction score
:redface: i know this is a stupid question but how does someone get unbanned?

I'm sure if you emailed the moderators and showed them that they made a mistake, you might have a chance of getting your username activated again. Like if someone got your password and posted stuff with your username.
I can't really think of another instance where they would ban someone by mistake.

i offered the mods my soul.....still havent gotten an answer back! i want my old user name back, i`ve been here for about 3 years, this white belt looks so stupid

White belts is the way to go.

Wish I can be a white belt again.

Depends on why you got banned. Although I can't really think of an instance where someone was given an old username back. But I haven't been around here all that long.

chokingvictim said:
I'm sure if you emailed the moderators and showed them that they made a mistake, you might have a chance of getting your username activated again. .

You would think right?! NO, never once did they E-mail me back when I got banned along time ago. It was a mistake and they never replied to me, I had to make a new name and I liked my last name too.

In the past, if you were banned or banished, you could disguise yourself as a woman and then try to save one of the mods lives after you snuck back into their castle. They would be so grateful that they would give you your username back AND let you have an avatar even though you were only a whitebelt.

pauljr1121 said:
Not posting threads in the wrong forum is a start

What?

How dare you tell the white belts they are wrong?

eylem_istanbul_mesale2.jpg

Rinka said:
i offered the mods my soul.....still havent gotten an answer back! i want my old user name back, i`ve been here for about 3 years, this white belt looks so stupid
Do not be ashamed of the belts color!!! For your thinking is of the carnal mind young warrior!! Your fear of unacceptance shall be the downfall of your clout danielson!!! for I too have seen color, and White belt I shall remain!!! Remember, you must overcome the fear of the mind!!! The worst thing they can do is kill me!! After that my soul shall remain unharmed by man!!!
Also its kinda cool to have idiots rack up a colored belt and have them talk smack (knowing you have been here longer than them:)

You don't get unbanned, thats why its called being "banned". Thou shalt not return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back