How do you get unbanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rinka said:
i offered the mods my soul.....still havent gotten an answer back! i want my old user name back, i`ve been here for about 3 years, this white belt looks so stupid
Shut up Noobie.

Stop being a dick would be the first approached to getting unbannded

Shooto Panama said:
White belts is the way to go.

Wish I can be a white belt again.

Don't you have the power to do that?
This reminds me of the other paradox, could God kill himself (he's immortal and allmighty)?

CARNAL-GURU said:
Also its kinda cool to have idiots rack up a colored belt and have them talk smack (knowing you have been here longer than them:)

The fact that you've been here a long time doesn't necessairily make you brighter. If you had buddies here, or people that respected you, it's enough to tell them who you are... If you were a prick, getting banned is an opportunity to start over and hopefully not be a prick anymore...

Bobo007 said:
The fact that you've been here a long time doesn't necessairily make you brighter. If you had buddies here, or people that respected you, it's enough to tell them who you are... If you were a prick, getting banned is an opportunity to start over and hopefully not be a prick anymore...

yeah, what he said.

You have to really do something wrong here to get banned. Hope you stay banned.

Rinka said:
i offered the mods my soul.....still havent gotten an answer back! i want my old user name back, i`ve been here for about 3 years, this white belt looks so stupid
Don't worry I have been a white belt at least ten times. Anyone who counts posts or think that it makes them more knowledgeable is a tool anyway.

Shooto Panama said:
White belts is the way to go.

Wish I can be a white belt again.

well, with all the posts that u post, i dont think you can :icon_cry2

Bobo007 said:
You miss the point by taking one line from my post Danielson!! you must shut thy mouth and open thy eyes to the Truth!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back