How do you feel about saulo ribeiro training

all i can say is that i purchased all 3 of saulo's instructionals and they are gold. Worth every single penny

i would pick saulo over a royce gracie school any day of the week. Saulo is a product of at least two if not three legendary jiu jitsu practioners (reylson, Royler, and maybe rickson). I don't know who teaches at the "royce school" but royce stopped teaching a while ago and even when he had a school he wasn't there all the time.

It's a no brainer.. Saulo by a landslide victory.

Saulo did train under Rickson shortly after getting his black belt. If i remember right he stayed with Rickson, helped him with his privates and trained with Rickson every day, for months. I have heard him say on more than one occaison that that was when he really learned jiu-jitsu.

I am very lucky. Lovato Jr is my instructor and a very close friend of mine. whenever Saulo or Xande come to town we alwasy end up hanging out. I can tell you this..... all 3 of those guys love jiu-jitsu. They want to get better at jiu-jitsu and share it with others. if you are training with one of them you can be guaranteed that it is not about the money it is about the sport.

Back