Social How do you feel about Bikinis?

XH9n2Ya.jpg
<45>

Would not allow.

Would you allow your wife or daughters to wear these?

Allow what society and women cherrished once at large?. Their nearly nude bodied to be seen by everyone?

How do you feel. Bikinis are basically tiny underwear now its seeing a woman naked.

66f016ac5684479422cbef8f69742335.jpg

victoria-secret-swimwear-is-back-1.jpg

49-Hottest-Candice-Swanepoel-Big-Butt-Pictures-Are-Here-To-Make-You-Day-A-Win.jpg

At least you redeemed your pathetic thread by posting ass.

I wont control. I find woman who religious and knows this is haram (forbidden and wrong) and wont want to reveal herself to strangers so nakedly. With me at our own pool sure but to show herself to all men. Na. A womans only beach is fine maybe. There many women who agree on earth
Try that in English please.

I know right? Reeks of insecurity. It's one thing to have final say on my child, but my wife? I would actually ask her to wear MORE bikinis.

And even for my teenage daughter, I can count on one hand how many times I actually said no to a bathing suit she wanted, and it involved thongs.

I find women who wear a tank top with daisy duke shorts more attractive than wearing a bikini.

3ea90a14783738a83b83d1817a9921d0.jpg

Well, I live next to a beach and drive right down the middle of a beach most days. I'll give a thumbs up vote for bikinis.... most of the time. There has been a few times where I've wondered why a bigger sized lady would want to wear such a bath suite but outside of that I have few complaints.

For for awhile I'd see guys wearing glow in the dark speedos or bikini bottoms for men I suppose. Very strange. Thumbs down on that. Figured they were likely from Europe. Was thinking of taking some pictures of the get up, but thought better of it.

Back