Social How do you feel about Bikinis?

Oceanmachine

Tidwell belt
Banned
Reaction score
Would you allow your wife or daughters to wear these?

Allow what society and women cherrished once at large?. Their nearly nude bodied to be seen by everyone?

How do you feel. Bikinis are basically tiny underwear now its seeing a woman naked.

66f016ac5684479422cbef8f69742335.jpg

victoria-secret-swimwear-is-back-1.jpg

49-Hottest-Candice-Swanepoel-Big-Butt-Pictures-Are-Here-To-Make-You-Day-A-Win.jpg

My wife wears whatever she wants, I Can just make suggestions, and it's up to her if she listens to then.

If she decides to wear a bikini, I don't mind.

<Fedor23>

Why would you want to control what your wife wears to go swimming?

I wont control. I find woman who religious and knows this is haram (forbidden and wrong) and wont want to reveal herself to strangers so nakedly. With me at our own pool sure but to show herself to all men. Na. A womans only beach is fine maybe. There many women who agree on earth

I like them. One of my balls usually falls out when I wear something skimpy but I think I look pretty good. Judging by the stares I get at the supermarket I’d say most agree.

I wont control. I find woman who religious and knows this is haram (forbidden and wrong) and wont want to reveal herself to strangers so nakedly. With me at our own pool sure but to show herself to all men. Na. A womans only beach is fine maybe. There many women who agree on earth
You can't impose your values on other people.

I support burkas for my women but floss bikinis for all other (attractive) women

Burka is overkill. A woman should show her face and arms is allowed. The texts say this

What is naked about a bikini?

Back