How do you do your pizza

Extra cheese, pepperoni, jalapenos, and sriracha. May include some Italian sausage from time to time.

I keep telling people to try a bacon & hamburger combination or bacon & sausage. Well worth it.

That shit is pure bread and cheeese. Carbs and unhealthy fats.

Nobody should be eating pizza more than once every 10 days or more. This country has a fucking epidemic on how much dam pizza they eat.

Shut the fuck up

People who eat pizza will live and die just like people who don’t eat pizza . Only difference is they will have enjoyed life . Now tell us what u like on your pizza
I fucking love pizza (probably doing homemade pizza tonight).

It's a terrible food. I get a lot of pleasure eating it (it's so damn good) but feel like shit after.
Enjoying life through junk food is only enjoying the 15 minutes you spend swallowing tasty poison. I prefer to feel better and be more active the rest of the day and eat something lighter and more natural.

Said that.. I make my pizzas pretty simple. Just the dough, tomato sauce and a really good chese. I might throw some salami (similar to pepperoni) or maybe boiled egg.

I remember when I was a teenager we used to go to a "Pizza libre" (all you can eat pizza). The waiters would receive random pizzas from the kitchen, it's not like you could order.
Whenever we saw they had a "cochina" we would hunt the poor girls.
That is basically a mozzarella pizza covered in french fries and fried eggs. I don't know how I am still alive after that.

Pepperoni, Jalapeno and Anchovies for me - I kind of like that salty / spicy blend

pepperoni, onion, mushroom, capiscan, ham, olives, ie "the aussie supreme pizza"

6bd34be859c1d8937bfa4ce91047a3e1.jpg

No one should ever order just a cheese pizza. Thats just fuckin stupid.
Pepperoni, Jalapeno, Onion and Bacon bit is the best.

all cheese? Half pepperoni? Full on pepperoni? Do you put grated cheese or hot sauce on it ? Do you dip it in ranch? Do you put meatball on it ?

I’m glad you don’t have to mow grass in winter here. It’s only good thing about winter , how do you like your pizza?

Classic Hawaiian with extra cheese, maybe some banana Peppers and bacon on there too.

Back