How do you do your pizza

Fuzzybabyducks

Duck/pricechopper
@Gold
Reaction score
all cheese? Half pepperoni? Full on pepperoni? Do you put grated cheese or hot sauce on it ? Do you dip it in ranch? Do you put meatball on it ?

I’m glad you don’t have to mow grass in winter here. It’s only good thing about winter , how do you like your pizza?

Well done with extra ketchup and pineapple

Well done with extra ketchup
Pizza is probably the one thing I don’t put ketchup on or dip in ketchup . That and sandwiches .. well grilled chicken sandwich I dip . Ketchup is most amazing thing on earth. People who don’t like it should be made to move to an island together and do farm work

Mushrooms & Olives

Otherwise a chicken club with white sauce, or a straight up combo

Homemade on an Emily herny pizza stone.

Prawns

Shitaki mushrooms

Three unused matte paintings from John Carpenter's The Thing

Pepperoni

Thin crust
Green chile
Fresh tomatoes
Ham
Garlic...

bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes

thats it, and all of you who put pineapple on it are savage heathens beyond the salvation of our lord Jesus Christ, and even beyond the light of the master of mankind, The Emperor who is beloved by all looks at you with loathsome hatred and disdain

Type 2 Diabetes for the lose.

Quit Pizza while you're ahead.

bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes

thats it, and all of you who put pineapple on it are savage heathens beyond the salvation of our lord Jesus Christ, and even beyond the light of the master of mankind, The Emperor who is beloved by all looks at you with loathsome hatred and disdain
Pineapple and ham is good on pizza . U just need to deal with it

Pizza-BlowersandGrafton1.jpg

Back