• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Opinion how do you counter this argument?

'Always there?' Meaning before Moses lead the Israelites to Israel over 1,000 years BC? Or were Palestinians were supposedly amongst them?

Regardless they either converted to Islam, or were conquered by Islam, and now their main goal is to genocide the Jews by any means necessary.

The modern-day Jews were right to cast them out then, in 1948, and they'd be right to cast them out of Gaza now after what happened 16 days ago. They've proven multiple times over 7 decades they're incapable of living in peace just besides the Jews.

You can thank the British for the establishment of a modern day Jewish Israel.

You can thank the British for the establishment of a modern day Jewish Israel.

Again, events from 70+ years ago aren't any justification for terrorism - The murders of 1400 innocent men, women, and children & 350+ kidnappings.

Oh, 100 %.

I'll give out this olive branch for those who view Israel as more at fault than Hamas.

If Hamas was more of a 'freedom fighter' group, mostly defending Palestinians from any IDF aggression, and targeting high-level politicians ans breurocrats within Israel's government... I'd be far far more sympathetic toward their situation.

But they're not Freedom Fighters.
They've been launching rockets into Israel with the stated goal of killing any and all Jews.
They successfully launched an attack killing 1400 innocent men, women, and children.
They kidnapped 350+ innocent Jews and are using them as human shields, as well as hundreds of Palestinian children.

And make no mistake. Hamas is Palestine & Palestine is Hamas. You can't give Palestine what they supposedly deserve without giving Hamas what they've been killing innocents for.

I'm going to suppose you're well educated in the recent history of terrorism of the last 30 years, so I'll ask it to you and anyone else that's sympathetic towards Palestine's history.

Given Hamas's tactics & targets, are you sure you want them to get what they want?

If the answer is 'no.' Then please explain why constantly bringing up 1948, or 1978, or 'the british...' are all relevant.

I'll give out this olive branch for those who view Israel as more at fault than Hamas.

If Hamas was more of a 'freedom fighter' group, mostly defending Palestinians from any IDF aggression, and targeting high-level politicians ans breurocrats within Israel's government... I'd be far far more sympathetic toward their situation.

They've been launching rockets into Israel with the stated goal of killing any and all Jews.
They successfully launched an attack killing 1400 innocent men, women, and children.
They kidnapped 350+ innocent Jews and are using them as human shields, as well as hundreds of Palestinian children.

And make no mistake. Hamas is Palestine & Palestine is Hamas. You can't give Palestine what they supposedly deserve without giving Hamas what they've been killing innocents for.

I'm going to suppose you're well educated in the recent history of terrorism of the last 30 years, so I'll ask it to you and anyone else that's sympathetic towards Palestine's history.

Given Hamas's tactics & targets, are you sure you want them to get what they want?

If the answer is 'no.' Then please explain why constantly bringing up 1948, or 1978, or 'the british...' are all relevant.

I'm not someone who defends Hamas, but how are they going to target anyone important exactly?

I just don't get how they're going to even attempt to do that.

The only way to 'get' the important people is, unfortunately, to create carnage at ground level, no?

I'm not someone who defends Hamas, but how are they going to target anyone important exactly?

No idea, but that doesn't mean its impossible.

The only way to 'get' the important people is, unfortunately, to create carnage at ground level, no?

How many 'important people' did they 'get' at the music festival? Of the overall 1400 murdered?

And I was hoping you'd reply to this portion of my previous post.

"And make no mistake. Hamas is Palestine & Palestine is Hamas. You can't give Palestine what they supposedly deserve without giving Hamas what they've been killing innocents for.

If the answer is 'no.' Then please explain why constantly bringing up 1948, or 1978, or 'the british...' are all relevant."

How many 'important people' did they 'get' at the music festival? Of the overall 1400 murdered?

And I was hoping you'd reply to this portion of my previous post.

"And make no mistake. Hamas is Palestine & Palestine is Hamas. You can't give Palestine what they supposedly deserve without giving Hamas what they've been killing innocents for.

If the answer is 'no.' Then please explain why constantly bringing up 1948, or 1978, or 'the british...' are all relevant."

I don't really care what 'Hamas' wants, it's of no interest whatsoever.

When you look at militant terrorist groups, they're a very extreme version of what a community might prefer.

The IRA, for example, could still play a role if British politics went totally tits up and openly stopped giving a shit about certain communities. It won't happen, but we have a case study in how to deescalate the aggression and violence of an evil and seemingly insatiable terrorist organisation.

Some people still harbour generic views that might be vaguely similar to those cunts.

Moderate Palestinians might accept a decent amount of land in the West Bank and total autonomy in Gaza. Extremists who have just seen their families blown to smithereens might not accept that. Israel, sooner or later, is going to have to deal with both sets of people (normal and extremist) unless they're just going to try to genocide their way out of their problems and displace all Palestinians, which will only turn more and more nations against them, not just extremist Palestinians.

Israel will not find a military solution. Nobody ever finds a military solution.

I don't really care what 'Hamas' wants, it's of no interest whatsoever.

When you look at militant terrorist groups, they're a very extreme version of what a community might prefer.

The IRA, for example, could still play a role if British politics went totally tits up and openly stopped giving a shit about certain communities. It won't happen, but we have a case study in how to deescalate the aggression and violence of an evil and seemingly insatiable terrorist organisation.

Some people still harbour generic views that might be vaguely similar to those cunts.

Moderate Palestinians might accept a decent amount of land in the West Bank and total autonomy in Gaza. Extremists who have just seen their families blown to smithereens might not accept that. Israel, sooner or later, is going to have to deal with both sets of people (normal and extremist) unless they're just going to try to genocide their way out of their problems and displace all Palestinians, which will only turn more and more nations against them, not just extremist Palestinians.

Israel will not find a military solution. Nobody ever finds a military solution.

Thank you for this reply.

Can't respond now but I will tomorrow.

I think this is pretty close to my position on this. I don't think America has any business being involved at all, but if you are Hamas, you definitely keep the moral high ground if you limit attacks to military targets and politicians/administrators driving the settlements.

There is no doubt that Israel gobbled up land and through force. How is that different from America, Europe and all of the world? All land is conquered and occupied. That's how the world works. Some societies and nationalities just last longer than others but eventually, they are usurped.

I'm absolutely not saying what Israel has done is right but you can't single them out when the entire world has done the same thing. The same people screaming about occupation are doing from occupied lands. There's just been enough time where it feels like we own it.

Western democracies view our past colonization as a sin. So it's a bizarre situation to have a country that we are allied with and treat as a western democracy still engaging in colonialism in 2023. We like to pretend we're above it. But we still fund it.

LossOfLandMapCard.png

"Every country in the world has been occupied and snatched from its indigenous people.
what Isreal is doing can be viewed as a necessary evil"

For one thing, this map is bs. There's never been a country recognized as "Palestine." Jews, Christians, and Muslims lived in that region in relative peace until the Brits had the great idea of declaring a jewish and palestinian state.

Two state solution is flawed, as it will just deepen the divide between the people, a singular secular state solution is where we need to eventually arrive.

Protip for Muslims: When you lose a war, there can be consequences. Especially if YOU started the war. Hope this helps!

Hamas being bad guys =/= BB and Co being the good guys.

Hamas is a Jihadist group. They should get f*cked just as hard as the Zionists currently trying to usurp dictatorial power in Isreal's Government.

Religious extremism is retarded regardless of who brandishes it as justification for their barbarism.

That said, Palestinian children arent Jihadists, what they are is 50% of the population of Gaza.

Hamas is a Jihadist group.

Not all terrorists are Jihadist.

But all Jihadists are terrorists.

That said, Palestinian children arent Jihadists, what they are is 50% of the population of Gaza.

Oh yes they can be terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact children are dying on both sides, but the simple fact is Hamas has control of the education system in Gaza, and they're educating children to be Jihadis.

And I severely doubt Hamas is enforcing an 18 year of age for actual recruitment into Hamas, or to be housed near a rocket site.

Not meaning to start an argument @Sinister, just pointing out children are very easily brainwashed and motivated to fulfill a goal.

Not all terrorists are Jihadist.

But all Jihadists are terrorists.

Oh yes they can be terrorists.

Don't get me wrong, I hate the fact children are dying on both sides, but the simple fact is Hamas has control of the education system in Gaza, and they're educating children to be Jihadis.

And I severely doubt Hamas is enforcing an 18 year of age for actual recruitment into Hamas, or to be housed near a rocket site.

Not meaning to start an argument @Sinister, just pointing out children are very easily brainwashed and motivated to fulfill a goal.

I'm sure you know what I mean, brainwashed children arent responsible for their actions to the degree of necessitating ethnic cleansing. Similarly I hate how Christian Nationalists in the US are using homeschooling to turn their kids into little right wing ideological foot soldiers, but I'd never suggest punishing the kids for that, nevermind with f*ckin bombs.

I'm sure you know what I mean, brainwashed children arent responsible for their actions to the degree of necessitating ethnic cleansing.

I know what you mean, and you know what I mean.

As soon as you read this sentence the 'Lord of War' Child Soldiers scene will play in your head.

Similarly I hate how Christian Nationalists in the US are using homeschooling to turn their kids into little right wing ideological foot soldiers, but I'd never suggest punishing the kids for that, nevermind with f*ckin bombs.

<LikeReally5>

Let me guess. You watched that very biased John Oliver segment over the weekend?

Palestinians do not look like Arabs. As in, people from the Arabian peninsula.
Palestinian genetics is a mix of an ancient Canaanite population with invaders and settlers from Europe, Arabia and some female black slaves.
Ashkenazi jews are heavily mixed with White Germanic people too. They're hardly the same as the original jews.

That’s not true.
Human races don’t exist. Scientists have ascertained that all humans share 99.999999% of the same DNA and have not been able to identify a single unique racial characteristic.
If scientists can’t even distinguish one race from another then there is no way the rest of us can.

LossOfLandMapCard.png

"Every country in the world has been occupied and snatched from its indigenous people.
what Isreal is doing can be viewed as a necessary evil"

lol @ you posting fake trash.

Back