How do i say goodbye to a computer......

If you can actually fit your penis in any of the holes on a computer you might as well just kill yourself now.

If you extend the CD/DVD drive drawer open there's a nice little hole in there for you

If you extend the CD/DVD drive drawer open there's a nice little hole in there for you
giphy.gif

Just byte the bullet.
<3 hahaha

I got through so many not Apple products I just pony up for Macbook Pros because they last longer. Normal laptops became expendable. I have so many fucked laptops in storage just collecting dust I should have just jogged on for cash.

<3 hahaha

I got through so many not Apple products I just pony up for Macbook Pros because they last longer. Normal laptops became expendable. I have so many fucked laptops in storage just collecting dust I should have just jogged on for cash.
You didn't watch hell on wheels with me :(

Pay one of those guys graffiti painting the universe double what he takes for a painting and use it as art.. 852199f24059a990de883093d9d45279.jpg

Oh I never watched any of those
Pull yer socks up and get on with it then ;) I'm considering watching it again but I'm so knackered I just want to watch thousand yard stare cooking stuff and sport lately.

Desktop? Just upgrade it a piece at a time , it will never know.

Save a very large non-incriminating video file on it, then copy it and paste it over and over and over until it fills the harddrive writing over any naughty stuff. Then do defrag, then re-format the harddrive.

Back