how do i pick up bulk?

silverstieNmma

White Belt
Reaction score
im not very big so before i start getting cut and trying to burning fat and eat low amounts of calories i want to build up bulk but i here so many different workouts im not really sure what works...how can i do it and see results in just a few months...not drastic but enough to keep me enthusiastic

I go to Costco to pick up my bulk.

Lame.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9obgyYB1IU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z9obgyYB1IU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lift heavy shit. Focus on squatting, pulling, and pushing. Then eat everything you see.

do i try to keep it nutritional lol

I think thats common sense dont you think? Read the FAQ. Go look up John Berardi's 7 habits.
You can bulk by eating a shit load of pizza, Mc'Ds, chips and soda...but your gonna be fat and unhealthy. Plus you wont have good nutrients to grow properly or recover after workouts.

I think thats common sense dont you think? Read the FAQ. Go look up John Berardi's 7 habits.
You can bulk by eating a shit load of pizza, Mc'Ds, chips and soda...but your gonna be fat and unhealthy. Plus you wont have good nutrients to grow properly or recover after workouts.

well its just that its a lot ezier to find unhealthy shit thats y when he said eat all u see i was like well i see a lo of shit food....

Be smart douche***! Attempt to eat as healthy as you can but if you want/can eat shitty food go for it.

Super stars from carl's junior=growin' food

Eat lots of food and lift lots of weight

Be smart douche***! Attempt to eat as healthy as you can but if you want/can eat shitty food go for it.

Super stars from carl's junior=growin' food

i know its just the words it was put in made it seem like it didnt matter

3 words

CORNED BEEF HASH

I hear Mariusz Pudzianowski eats 2-3lbs of bacon every day for breakfast, along with about a dozen eggs, no lie.

It seems to work for him! :icon_twis

And his face is pretty ripped.

I hear Mariusz Pudzianowski eats 2-3lbs of bacon every day for breakfast, along with about a dozen eggs, no lie.

It seems to work for him! :icon_twis

When my dad wanted me to put on weight for football, he would make me a pound of bacon and 4 eggs and a bunch of other shit every morning. I was usually only at his house 2 times a week though.

7 habits are huge. But between not eating and eating crappy, eat. I like the 90/10 rule. 90% of your food intake is healthy and regulated. The other 10% is the crap. If finding healthy food cheap is a problem, buy a subscription to a price club like BJ's or Costco, and enter the wonderful world of bulk buying. People don't think you're weird if you buy 3 gallons of milk for your personal use for the week if you lie and tell them you have a wife and kids to feed. ;P

lots lean protein

lift heavy especially squat/deadlift

Back