How do I decrease the space between my bicep and forearm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tektools

I really want to increase the size and strength of the muscle that lies directly opposite the elbow (on the inside). I work on my bicep and forearm (wrist-curls) but that space stays the same.

Example: Look at Fedor Emelienkos arms, his bicep and forarm look almost connected togeather. How do I get my arm like that?
attachment.php

It's called a tendon and you can't make it bigger.

Plus, this thread has nothing to do with strength OR power or anything vaguely relating to them.

Tektools said:
I really want to increase the size and strength of the muscle that lies directly opposite the elbow (on the inside). I work on my bicep and forearm (wrist-curls) but that space stays the same.

The bicep and forearm insert is a part your genetic make up and cannot be changed without surgery.

good god

*holds head in hands, cries*

Ummm....nice drawings.

Lift to get strong. If you have any questions about strength training come back then.

if your biceps actually get smaller, then the connection will look more uniform, the only solution is to stop doing curls and do more rowing exercises. Rowing will get your biceps really strong, but they won't be as bulky.

I thought those were 4 oz mma gloves.

And for the record, the arm displayed in the diagrams was actually after dipping it in chocolate. A common practice in the indonesian sport of su.

You can't change your genetic predisposition , from what you're describing , it sounds like you have a short bicep , which isn't a bad thing , but you can't alter the lenght of your muscles just the size , you can do Scott Curls or Preacher Curls as they are also called , they primarily work your lower biceps these would help to make that area appear more full , and if you want strong biceps , do sets of standing barbell curls with a STRAIGHT bar and also do dumbell curls and the most important thing is perfect form .

Isn't there something about this type of thread in the FORBIDDEN TOPICS thingy???

oh, well. im just postwhoring, like anybody else, who posts in this thread.

This thread is forbidden. I've reported you to the admins for being a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back