How Disappointed Are You Wand and Chael is off?

I'm not too disappointed because we all know it's was gonna be Chael with the takedown and least Vitor has tdd

Let's be honest,both are 37 and almost done and this wouldn't be an exciting fight.Thsi isn't a Wand vs Stann,Wand vs Leben,Wand vs Lidell type of fight.

This fight could go 2 ways.Either Wand lands a punch after stuffing Chael's takedown or Chael lay's on top of him without doing anything for the entire fight.

From an mma point of view,this is a horrible fight.From a TMZ point of view it's excellent.

Roughly at "meh" levels of disappointment.

Why are the least interested people often the earliest to reply to topics?

As for the topic, I was looking forward to Chael beating Wand. Vitor is going to be the favourite in this.

if the fight was off due to injury or so i would've been quite disappointed but understanding, the fact that wanderlei bolted from a drug test and threw the fight away is incredibly disappointing though... what happened to you wanderlei..

Indifferent. Wasn't an important fight and I didn't follow the rivalry. It's a shame that it had to be scrapped due to the strange shit going on around it, but I wasn't anticipating 175 for that fight. Vitor/Sonnen is a better fight anyway.

Wanderlei looks like a 2 month old rotten package of ground beef with eyeballs suffering from dementia, He should have retired after the Stann fight. Vitor vs. Sonnen is much more interesting to me.

Don't even care, knew this fight would never happen. Even said it when they had the press conference last week.

Wanderlei vs Chael was meaningless to me. Vitor vs Chael is a much better fight imo, a fight between top MW's which I've been looking forward to for a long time. Good wrestling test for trt-less Vitor

Chael vs. Wand really wasn't going to be entertaining as a fight

Chael vs. Vitor has potential. I prefer it just because I'd much rather see Belfort fight anyone, and Chael will show if Belfort can beat someone with some good wrestling (Weidman) when was the last time Vitor fought a wrestler? And it also will prove if Belfort can fight outside of Brazil

I'm not surprised at all.

Wand v Belfort II after TUF never happened either, why should this TUF fight happen either?

Back