How Disappointed Are You Wand and Chael is off?

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I don't like Chael, and over the years, I've stopped liking Wand, but damn, I was kind of looking forward to these two squaring off. I think the most disappointed person has to be Wand. How bad do you think he wanted a rematch with Chael after losing a fight to him on TUF even though he had his whole team there to help him? Poor Wand.

Roughly at "meh" levels of disappointment.

With me it's pretty high. Probably an 7. I put Pride going under at a 10. And Fedor not coming to the UFC at a 9. Nog losing any fight at an 8.

So pretty disappointed.

Mildly disappointed, seeing as it was entirely in Wand's power to make it happen.

Happy it's off! Sonnen vs Belfort is the better fight.

Midley disappointed. I wanted to see the rivalry play out, but at least Wand was replaced with a higher caliber fighter.

Vitor is more relevant and fun to watch than Wandy right now. I think Wand would have gotten wooped. I put mildly disappointed just because it was a big grudge match.

An unranked fighter is replaced by the #2 MW so i'm happy.

Happy it's off! Sonnen vs Belfort is the better fight.

I know it's just opinion, but i disagree.

Wand sonnen could have gone either way. Wand could have landed something and one, and Sonnen could have grapplefucked him and made him look stupid too.

Vitor will likely destroy Sonnen in the first round.

Mildy disappointed although if Wanderlei stays in the UFC I have a feeling it'll happen ain the end.

I don't like Chael, and over the years, I've stopped liking Wand, but damn, I was kind of looking forward to these two squaring off. I think the most disappointed person has to be Wand. How bad do you think he wanted a rematch with Chael after losing a fight to him on TUF even though he had his whole team there to help him? Poor Wand.

If Wand is disappointed, perhaps he should look in the mirror. I'm not a fan of Sonnen at all - but the fact that Sonnen said MONTHS ago that Wand would find a way to avoid this fight - is now proving to be prophetic. Wand blew this fight, he didn't contact a lawyer to read the paperwork they provided to Wand at the gym, Wand never submitted an application for a license in Nevada. And WAND should be disappointed? Um, no. Wand should be relieved. Chael would have absolutely tooled Wand. Wand should be relieved that he was able to avoid this fight.

Very disappointed, in Wand sorry. I mean he tried way too hard promoting this and then, the fight is still off, yet Chael is willing to get his a** kicked by Vitor. Real talk

Extremely, especially with how it went down.

this proves wand is not a real man. he literally ran away from chael in fear.

Only reason I'm not upset is because I knew Wanderlei wouldn't fight Chael.

I kept saying that I wouldn't believe they are fighting until the third round.

Back