How Dillashaw beats Barao

Barao slipping on a banana peel during his entrance walk. Ankle injured, he enters the cage anyway. Can't use his footwork effectively. TJ connects, a stunned Barao is taken to the ground and pounded out.

All these fools counting out TJ as if he has no chance. TJ is a much better striker than Faber. He has improved tremendously since he lost against Dodson. If TJ can set up his strikes, Barao could very well be on the losing end of this fight. After reading the article it sounds like TJ knows how to get it done.

After reading what you have say , count yourself in as well.

Dillashaw could beat Barao but the fight is happening too soon. Him fighting/beating Mizugaki and then maybe Eduardo would've been the best way for him to get his shot AND be ready for it.

Don't worry. Even if he loses, he will learn tons from this match. By the time its rematch , you will have your wish of experienced Dillashaw vs Barao.

He counters with a head kick after Barao throws a wild overhand, sending Barao to the canvas unconscious, and the MMA world explodes.

Barao only goes wild when he is in close range, noway someone lands a headkick there.

Barao controls distance with jabs,footwork, chin tucked, shoulders and elbows high

That's all you got? It is foolish to count TJ out. Sorry you disagree!

It wasn't about counting TJ out. Your post seemed to make TJ appear the better fighter while calling others fools. I hope you see this.

have his corner distract the ref then hit Barao with a steel chair?

This is the correct answer. Faber smashes him with a chair while Benavidez distracts the referee. Maybe even have Mendes do a frog splash on him from the top of the cage. It would all help.

This is the correct answer. Faber smashes him with a chair while Benavidez distracts the referee. Maybe even have Mendes do a frog splash on him from the top of the cage. It would all help.

Before all this begins , just Bring in Chyna for a low blow just to make sure he won't launch a triple ass whooping.

With a baseball bat? I'd still favor Barao against Dillashaw with a bat, but only slightly.

Uu, I see I'm not the only one who went with this train of thoughts... ;)

only chance i give tj is if renan gets wreck less or over confident and tj lands a power punch and gets a ko

Maybe he'll prove me wrong I don't know, but imo this fight is a gimmie for Barao.

It wasn't about counting TJ out. Your post seemed to make TJ appear the better fighter while calling others fools. I hope you see this.

My post only stated that it is foolish to count TJ out. I never said that he is the better fighter. Clearly Barao is the better fighter. Thats why hes the champ right now. He's been wreckin' shop! That doesn't mean he is invincible though, and that's my whole point. If TJ comes in focused and implements a solid gameplan, he could catch Barao. All it takes is one mistake on Barao's part. Will that happen?? Who knows, and neither do you.

TJ maybe can get Barao down, but Barao is taller and has longer arms and is excellent of his back. Therefore he won't do damage there.

TJ will look ok to good on his feet, until he gets knocked out.

Barao destroys him in the first rd. Nobody is beating Barao at BW.

Maybe if Faber and Mendes hold Barao down while TJ takes a free shot.

Back