How Dillashaw beats Barao

And also this, Fighters who seem the most invincible at a given time are always the ones who fall the hardest. This is a game of punching and kicking, anyone who has the slightest bit of fighting experience knows that when your dealing with 2 high level guys it takes just 1 good shot to shift momentum or win a fight.

When Michael McDonald improves a bit more in his grappling he'll be the one to beat Barao.

or I still think if Cruz comes back he'd box circles around Renan and win a decision.

And also this, Fighters who seem the most invincible at a given time are always the ones who fall the hardest. This is a game of punching and kicking, anyone who has the slightest bit of fighting experience knows that when your dealing with 2 high level guys it takes just 1 good shot to shift momentum or win a fight.

100% this! Barao is legit, don't get me wrong, but I think TJ has the best chance of all to pull off the upset. His fight with Mike Easton really showed off his striking game. One mistake from Barao, and TJ will capitalize on it.

He counters with a head kick after Barao throws a wild overhand, sending Barao to the canvas unconscious, and the MMA world explodes.

free-vector-baseball-bat-clip-art_111454_Baseball_Bat_clip_art_hight.png

Dillashaw could beat Barao but the fight is happening too soon. Him fighting/beating Mizugaki and then maybe Eduardo would've been the best way for him to get his shot AND be ready for it.

Well it is MMA, so sure, he has about a 10% chance of it happening. Most likely scenario is if Barao comes in injured or sick. If Barao is 100% and treats the fight 100% TJ can never win, he is not as good let alone better. I hope TJ has really improved.

I want it to be competitive.... But really .. Barao is just on some next level shit

wobbles barao somehow, then sinks in the rnc.

You guys forget tj lost to assuncao not too long ago? Barao is gonna make him look real brand new to fighting.

It's funny how Alpha Males are always the runner ups in their respective divisions, should've been called the Beta-Males from the getgo.

Dillishaw got the shotgun permit from the NSAC. He now has a chance.

Back