How did you score Gamrot vs Tsarukyan?

Who did you think won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Clear 3-2 win for Gamrot, all three judges agreed and that NEVER happens unless it's legit. Gamrot took the final 3 rounds and Arman deserved to lose anyway because of the blatant fence grabbing.
He got outstruck and knocked down in the 4th how did he win that round?

Arman's face got destroyed, he didn't do more damage than Gamrot
Nah, Gamrot just has that Justin-Gaethje skin.

Either way not a robbery.
They should both be rewarded greatly for this fight.

Armen landed more damage in almost every round. If the judges followed their own rules, Armen won easily.

Should have finished the fight like SMESHKat GOATmonov.

Two BS trash decisions in a row. Emmet, and now Gamrot. I wonder what will happen next..

Missed out most of round 5 smh, can't even give my own scorecard
<DCrying>
The way I saw the rounds:
- Round 1: Clearest round, Tsarukyan
- Round 2: Close, leaning Tsarukyan but gotta reevaluate that overhand Gamrot appeared to land near the end
- Round 3: Close, leaning Gamrot
- Round 4: Close, no idea who won that; leaning Tsarukyan, really gotta reevaluate how much Arman's trapped foot counts towards effective grappling
- Round 5: Missed out on 3.5 minutes

My stream kept freezing so I can't make an informed decision, Arman seemed to score more, with effective aggression, but Gamrot scored so many takedowns, even without control, the fact that he's able to bring Arman down momentarily shows domination in that area, even when Arman was able to work his way back up. Plus there was the momentary back take.

Rounds 4 and 5 had Arman looking way gassed, despite being offensive at times. The spinning back fist scored cleanly but didn't slow Gamrot, while Gamrot's grappling definitely drained Arman.

It's a very close fight, on paper, Arman should have won, but it's not like he "beat" Gamrot.

It's too close to call it a robbery but based on damage Arman should have won the fight. Winning a grappling exchange does not trump damage if you don't do anything with it.

Looks like the judges weighed the takedowns more heavily in this fight. Gamrot got a bunch in the later rounds but didn’t do much with them.

Damage generally trumps all according to the new unified rules of MMA. Considering Arman landed the more impactful strikes to the body and had more offense on the feet in general, I expected him to get the nod but that’s MMA judging for you.

It was a close enough fight that I didn’t mind who won but man, MMA judging has no consistency whatsoever.

Here’s the thing. It was a close fight, but the claim of robbery is valid. The rounds were very close, but Arman clearly won most of those rounds.

Sherdog where every close fight is a robbery and when a fighter loses their instantly exposed, bums and are overrated

Absolutely was a robbery. We deserved a 6th or 7th round until one of them broke the others soul. That one was fun.

Back