How did u score the Khabib VS Tony pullout series?

?

• Total voters
For the sake of good scoring I would say 2-2-1 (1 being no contest)

Khabib literally took this decision and ran with it to be the pullout the champ. I'm curious to see what he's doing next, because if he decides to fight Tony another time, Tony will give him so much shit about this and he's already in Khabibs head. It's going to be glorious lol.
were you there when Conrat talked all that shit about the bus, only to beg Khabib for mercy before getting spit on ?
yeah, being in Khabib's head is gonna be glorious!!

I don't remember all of the details but that cord trip was +1 Khabib. The failed kidneys was +1 Tony. Tiramisu... I'm not sure if that was the kidney episode or not. If not, +1 Tony. Tony going kooky over negotiations and holding out (one of the first two matchups) just to be passed over, +1 Khabib.

This newest one, with everyone hating on Khabib when it was shut down by higher ranks anyway, +1 Khabib. You always get points when you get treated bad for doing good.

were you there when Conrat talked all that shit about the bus, only to beg Khabib for mercy before getting spit on ?
yeah, being in Khabib's head is gonna be glorious!!

Yes I was disgraced by Conrad's actions and found it hilarious when Khabib absolutely manhandled him lol
However Conrad wasn't in Khabib's head. Khabib was ice cold before the fight because he knew he would whoop Conor. It's different with Tony, you can tell from the face offs where he kicked Tony's belt. This erratic stuff from Tony when he tells Khabib to take his sunglasses off although Tony's the one wearing them lmao. Khabib doesn't know how to deal with that, it's pretty obvious.

khabib flew home to sit on his dad's lap in the sauna
he pulled out of the fight with no reason
the guy takes most of the year off to be anorexic for a moon god

khabib ultimate pull out king
makes rose namajunas look like a real thug

Yes I was disgraced by Conrad's actions and found it hilarious when Khabib absolutely manhandled him lol
However Conrad wasn't in Khabib's head. Khabib was ice cold before the fight because he knew he would whoop Conor. It's different with Tony, you can tell from the face offs where he kicked Tony's belt. This erratic stuff from Tony when he tells Khabib to take his sunglasses off although Tony's the one wearing them lmao. Khabib doesn't know how to deal with that, it's pretty obvious.
lol
i'm sure the mentally sick man who threw holly water at his wife and doesn't make sense 95% of the time is causing Khabib to rethink his entire existence!

It was 2-2 going into the recent one

Technically Khabib said he was out and replaced with Justin but like the same day or the day after it was announced the event was cancelled so maybe Khabib already knew it was not gonna happen like most of us

Either 2-2-1 draw or 3-2 with Khabib being pullout champ
I think it is 2-2-1 because the whole card postponed in the beginning before that i thought Khabib 3-2

Yeah because fighters back out of fights 'because scared'.
Wouldnt they just not accept the fight instead?

Bunch of morons arguing here.

Back