How did u score the Khabib VS Tony pullout series?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
It was 2-2 going into the recent one

Technically Khabib said he was out and replaced with Justin but like the same day or the day after it was announced the event was cancelled so maybe Khabib already knew it was not gonna happen like most of us

Either 2-2-1 draw or 3-2 with Khabib being pullout champ

At least one occasion, imo, Khabib has pulled out fit to fight, but cos he had a tough weight cut knew he'd get eaten alive by Tony, so pulled out for bogus reason.

Khabib owes Tony 250k and the real belt.

I'll settle for the real fight later this year.

2-2-1.

This last one is a draw, but at least Khabib hasn't trash talked Tony yet for not fighting on the 18th either, so if I had to call it, it would be for Khabib who at least was gentlemanly about not fighting during a global pandemic.

Doesn't really matter, but it's 2-2 imo. Can't really say you pulled out of a fight when you're literally locked down in your country.

Don't see anyone accusing Aldo of pulling out against Cejudo lol...

Last edited:
Khabib 1
Sherdog "Tony Fans' 0

0-5 for MMA fans.

giphy.webp

Khabib literally took this decision and ran with it to be the pullout the champ. I'm curious to see what he's doing next, because if he decides to fight Tony another time, Tony will give him so much shit about this and he's already in Khabibs head. It's going to be glorious lol.

At least one occasion, imo, Khabib has pulled out fit to fight, but cos he had a tough weight cut knew he'd get eaten alive by Tony, so pulled out for bogus reason.

Haha, you still belive this fight will happen? No Sir, these 2 fighters will never meet in the Octagon.

So he skipped on a huge paycheck cuz he was afraid of another fighter, seriously you're not smart at all

Khabib literally took this decision and ran with it to be the pullout the champ. I'm curious to see what he's doing next, because if he decides to fight Tony another time, Tony will give him so much shit about this and he's already in Khabibs head. It's going to be glorious lol.

Tony will give him shit for an event that was cancelled? Seems Khabib should be the one calling out Tony for being dumb enough to think the event would go ahead during a pandemic.

Khabib pulled out 3 total times, officially.
Don’t lie to y’all selves you Khabib lovers.

We all know who’s winning the rivalry at this point, and he goes by EL CUCUY.

Cecil Peoples had it 5-0 Conor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back