How did Ronda manage to beat this beast???[GIFS]

Oh shit, i had forgotten about trashing Miesha Tate afterwards. What a clown, fuck her.

See? It's OK now:

VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

God dammit, I'm going to have to sticky this thread.

How did Fedor manage to beat this beast?!

voa6g0.jpg

YaKk0EJIfQ9y8-hYUJ0Fsqf9V8JcCtHP3iGTGEuKVT4qYm8B7pYWFzsItCfM4uN0oAzBEwmGmJuQ2vC9LtJG5uzB1Wsr2ZB2Z90icYMCWqBw5vbcYPeIDChts5j9FgtwBQ

2-4 record
Former folk Wrestler

1/10 because he had real success in 2 other combat sports. National champ in Korean sumo wrestling and successful K-1 kickboxer with wins over Semmy and Goodridge, and went the distance with prime Bonjasky.

Actually I think that is exactly what was going through her mind while she was doing all that shit.

It was such a sad attempt to scare Ronda.

Lmao at robot dance

1/10 because he had real success in 2 other combat sports. National champ in Korean sumo wrestling and successful K-1 kickboxer with wins over Semmy and Goodridge, and went the distance with prime Bonjasky.

Please stop

I hope your joking. He is 2-4 in MMA with one of the wins over Jose Canseco.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Double standard as usual

Please stop

Stop what? I'm not a fan, but he had a legit combat sports background when he fought Fedor in 2007. Was 1-0 in MMA and had already proven himself a contender in K-1 Kickboxing with wins or competitive fights with Bonjasky, Semmy, Le Banner, Mighty Mo and Goodridge. And he's fucking huge.

When I saw the fight in 2007, I thought there was at least a 20% chance he could win. I think he only got 1 good shot on Fedor's face, and left a basketball-sized mouse like Kareem Abdul Jabbar's footprint on Bruce Lee's chest.

The point is his prior credentials were a far far cry from Correia's when they fought the champ.

Last edited:
I hope your joking. He is 2-4 in MMA with one of the wins over Jose Canseco.

Stop embarrassing yourself

Double standard as usual

WTF double standard - I'm not his fan, but did you actually see any of his prior MMA or kickboxing fights up to and including the one against Fedor? He was steamrolling people with his size.

It's easy to laugh at anyone's career after it's over and they've had some embarrassing matches and losses.

Last edited:
It was a miracle Ronda got out of there alive.

Much fear.
So beast.
Wow.

Stop what? I'm not a fan, but he had a legit combat sports background when he fought Fedor in 2007. Was 1-0 in MMA and had already proven himself a contender in K-1 Kickboxing with wins or competitive fights with Bonjasky, Semmy, Le Banner, Mighty Mo and Goodridge. And he's fucking huge.

When I saw the fight in 2007, I thought there was at least a 20% chance he could win. I think he only got 1 good shot on Fedor's face, and left a basketball-sized mouse like Kareem Abdul Jabbar's footprint on Bruce Lee's chest.

The point is his credentials are a far far cry from Correia's.

Good post.

Bethe isn't the only one, every 135 female is a terrifying beast with high level BJJ and striking Ernesto Hoost would orgasm over. If you disagree it's because you're an insecure misogynist.

Back