How did Ronda manage to beat this beast???[GIFS]

Never Forget
iWlBDFb52gNbU.gif

that first little jump while shes running in gif #1 looks like some kid on a ballet recital

not only are you late with this, you managed to be more cringeworthy than the actual gifs.

not only are you late with this, you managed to be more cringeworthy than the actual gifs.

Cringeworthy is how I would describe her little pre fight routine. I was laughing when I saw it the first time and it only confirmed what I thought from her reactions at the weigh ins. She was incredibly nervous and I think her body language more than shows it.

That's the most athletic and explosive jumping I've ever seen.

But seriously, she seems to be a bit off mentally.
I'm truly surprised she is allowed to competent this level.

"I'm in the zone! Beast mode! pure awareness and focus!"
VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

"Wrong Corner, other side..." uhhh robot dance!
SolidEmotionalAcornweevil.gif

"I'll intimidate Ronda with my posture!!! rawr"
HeartfeltSeparateFieldspaniel.gif

"Super Hammer TWIRLY time!! hammer down! too heavy too heavy! pull it back! ann. laser eyes!!! pew pew pew!"
GlisteningRemorsefulBlackbear.gif

And they say Silva is the goat, Ronda fought the best of the best!

Throw in the gif of her teeing off on Baszler; that looked as atheltic as a 6 year old boxing with a balloon.

Cringeworthy is how I would describe her little pre fight routine. I was laughing when I saw it the first time and it only confirmed what I thought from her reactions at the weigh ins. She was incredibly nervous and I think her body language more than shows it.

this. she ended up on the biggest stage possible and wasn't ready. although there was no amount of prep that could save her, you could see she was in over her head. a sacraficial lamb so to speak

Man that is awkward, still funny though. She was just trying too damn hard, which is funny because usually I think Ronda is the one that tries too hard.

That was her way of dealing with the anxiety of having to face Ronda.

fantastic!!! I wished there were more gifs for you to caption. Would appreciate more threads like this. 10/10

"I'm in the zone! Beast mode! pure awareness and focus!"
VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

"Wrong Corner, other side..." uhhh robot dance!
SolidEmotionalAcornweevil.gif

"I'll intimidate Ronda with my posture!!! rawr"
HeartfeltSeparateFieldspaniel.gif

"Super Hammer TWIRLY time!! hammer down! too heavy too heavy! pull it back! ann. laser eyes!!! pew pew pew!"
GlisteningRemorsefulBlackbear.gif

And they say Silva is the goat, Ronda fought the best of the best!

Wow, I've seen the first gif like 20 times and it still just puts a smile on my face. Great work TS.

The sad thing is I actually want to feel bad for Correia but she brings it all on herself. She should have taken a page out of Zingano's book. They both lost equally embarrassingly, but Cat's post-fight interview was awkward and painful to watch - she got her shit pushed in and knew it, hated it but admitted it. Made you feel bad for Zingano.

Betche just keeps bringing the lol's.

Last edited:
Back