how diaz/silva will end

Weird, I was just talking to a friend about this exact same thing a few hours ago, lol.

I said I wouldn't be surprised that if/when Anderson drops Nick, he will get on top and start going for the TKO but Nick will be defending himself well, but the ref will jump in anyway, simply because it's Anderson Silva, pretty much.

I have a bad feeling about it in that aspect and sadly, we'll have a bunch of dummies saying that it was a great stoppage even though Nick had been hurt a million times worse before, defended himself well, recovered, and came back to smash his opponent and win the fight.

You know how it is.

I really hope Nick gets the win. He's my favourite fighter and I will cheer for him until the end, but I'm picking Silva in this one. Stylistically, he's just such a bad match for Nick. Really, I'm mostly intereted in seeing how Anderson comes in, what his plan will be, if he'll throw kicks and if he does, will he commit to them or will he kind of hold back?

Personally, I think Nick is going to surprise people in this fight and it's going to be more competitive than most people think. But I do have the thought in the back of my mind that the ref will stop it early and Nick will get up and complain and then a bunch of sherdog geniuses will say it was a great stoppage when in reality it wasn't.

80% chance Silva will beat Diaz.
Either by KO, TKO.
Diaz has a a very small chance of eating Silva, maybe a Sub?? Or if Silva somehow gets another freak injury

Nick will turn Anderson into an sald.

With a TKO or KO. Again, I will not be surprised if Diaz somehow catches Silva clean and get the upset.

Anderson KO's Diaz in 2nd round.

I got diaz by pitter patter due to silvas shit boxing defence

Back