How Da'fuq does Blaydes want title shot?

He wont even make one defence of a title even if he managed to win. I don't see him beating Cormier or stipe and he damn well ain't beating ngannou.
Realistically he isnt winning the title either then

He's a lay-and-pray fighter with 2 viscous losses to Ngannou and the personality of a dry spaghetti dinner. He ain't getting a title shot.

On the plus side for Curtis, if Frank fights and loses to Stipe again in a similar fashion, Frank will find himself stuck in limbo for a long while. If a guy loses to fights that really arent close to a champ, most of the division would need to die in a plane crash to see a third fight against the champ. Aldo found himself stuck and changed weight classes partially because of it.

If Frank finds himself in this problem, Curtis could leap frog to the champ far easier. No one wants to see Blades vs Ngannou 3 as they won't want to see Ngannou vs Stipe 3.
Weird example there using Aldo who won 4 of 6 rounds with Max and barely lost to Volkanovski in a fight he didn't seemed to be bored out of his mind during. I wouldn't really describe that as the definition of "losing fights that really aren't close with the champ".

who should he fight? 3 fight winning streak,before the lose to frank -4 more wins in a row,he might lose to frank 10/10
but he still got a decent shot at stipe,you can understand him
Nagganu beats Blaydes 10/10 times and Stipe beats Nagganu 10/10 times.

Weird example there using Aldo who won 4 of 6 rounds with Max and barely lost to Volkanovski in a fight he didn't seemed to be bored out of his mind during. I wouldn't really describe that as the definition of "losing fights that really aren't close with the champ".
{<huh}

You got 2 frauds currently holding the division back

Fire Stipe and DC

Or force them to get in the octagon
Both running scared making up fake news injuries

You got 2 frauds currently holding the division back

Fire Stipe and DC

Or force them to get in the octagon
Both running scared making up fake news injuries
Nah Stipe was not holding out for Bork laser. DC hurt his eye. I give Stipe a pass.

Simple: Stipe and DC retire, Blayde and Francis fight for the title

We all know the Stipe/DC trilogy is coming next. Realistically he probably gets Rozenstruik, Lewis, Latifi or Volkov. But calling one of them out would have been equally pointless.

If they weren't hell-bent on DC/Stipe III then Blaydes would be a lock for me. Who else? Everyone else has received a title shot after KO'ing JDS, so why shouldn't Blaydes? His resume is solid, if you take out the Ngannou losses.

Hell romero's getting a title shit why shouldn't he? he is in the top 3 after all

EPK3qmBVUAEGvDb
<FookIsThatGuy>

Back