How Da'fuq does Blaydes want title shot?

Blaydes actually presents a good challenge to Stipe. Stipe beat Francis because of his wrestling and he most likely won't outwrestle Blaydes. Tonight proves that Curtis can stand and bang, so I wouldn't be too upset if he got the shot over Francis.

They really fucked up with that Ngannou rematch. Rematches shouldn't happen if they weren't controversial / for the title.

Styles make fights. Just because Curtis lost to Ngannou doesn't mean he will lose to Lewis/Stipe/DC

He would have been given a title shot had it not been Francais standing in his way twice

Curtis needed more than a win, he needed a more impressive showing than that. Francis vs Rozenstruik is going to give us our real number one contender. War Rozenstruik!

Simple. He states that he wants a title fight. That’s how he displays that he wants it.

The man has beaten everyone infront of him not named Francis Ngannou. One can hardly blame him for wanting his shot.

He definitely needs at least another win before a title shot and he probably isn't getting a fight with Francis any time soon. Curious to see who he ends up fighting next.

EPK3qmBVUAEGvDb
Is that Blades and Ubereems son?

He definitely needs at least another win before a title shot and he probably isn't getting a fight with Francis any time soon. Curious to see who he ends up fighting next.

Lewis I suspect? Coming off a recent win of his own against Ivanov and can claim to be a "recent title challenger", so there's that.

Volkov maybe since he was cool with the Hardy switcheroo.

Lewis I suspect? Coming off a recent win of his own against Ivanov and can claim to be a "recent title challenger", so there's that.

Volkov maybe since he was cool with the Hardy switcheroo.

Lewis has to beat Latifi first.

Well if Ngannou loses to Rozenstruik then he is prime contender to get it after the DC rematch. However if Ngannou wins then he wont get the titleshot anytime soon.

On the plus side for Curtis, if Frank fights and loses to Stipe again in a similar fashion, Frank will find himself stuck in limbo for a long while. If a guy loses to fights that really arent close to a champ, most of the division would need to die in a plane crash to see a third fight against the champ. Aldo found himself stuck and changed weight classes partially because of it.

If Frank finds himself in this problem, Curtis could leap frog to the champ far easier. No one wants to see Blades vs Ngannou 3 as they won't want to see Ngannou vs Stipe 3.

On the plus side for Curtis, if Frank fights and loses to Stipe again in a similar fashion, Frank will find himself stuck in limbo for a long while. If a guy loses to fights that really arent close to a champ, most of the division would need to die in a plane crash to see a third fight against the champ. Aldo found himself stuck and changed weight classes partially because of it.

If Frank finds himself in this problem, Curtis could leap frog to the champ far easier. No one wants to see Blades vs Ngannou 3 as they won't want to see Ngannou vs Stipe 3.

Unfortunately, Blaydes and Ngannou don't have the option of changing weight classes like Aldo did. HW is also very thin and Curtis is already running out of guys to fight.

When was the last time he fought somebody ranked above him was it Francis rematch? If Rozenstruck(however you spell his name) beats Francis then maybe they fight for number 1 contendership but if Francis wins then I have no clue maybe the tall Rusian Volkan,Volkov or whatever.

Unfortunately, Blaydes and Ngannou don't have the option of changing weight classes like Aldo did. HW is also very thin and Curtis is already running out of guys to fight.
Yep. Same boat Bigfoot found himself in.

Honestly, if he gets stuck in limbo for too long or takes another loss, he should look to a Belator run. I could see him beating Bader at their current levels.

Back