How could you not want to be a part of your child's life?

You probably think that men who stay in their kids life have perfect wives that never drive them crazy. Guess what theyre coping and hurting too but kids come first. Theyre bigger men than the kind youre defending that rationalize leaving their kids.
i suggest you go look at the statistics for suicides of men in the 40 upward bracket. bit then what can i expect from someone in the most pussy whipped country on earth.

Oh men are dying in bunches now...

do you always talk out of your ass and make a fool of yourself or do you hate women cause your mom slapped your mouth too much for saying retarded shit?
Probably because no woman can stand him and he resents them for it.

You can still pay child support and pick them up from your ex house and spend time with your kids.

Anything else is excuse

Not if the mother accuses the father of abuse or says it would harm the child to see the father.

I worked with a guy who found out he had a kid after the court system ordered him to pay child support. He wanted to see the kid and the mother didn't want him to. He got to see him once when the kid was 4 months old. Then the mother moved and didn't tell him where. He was still paying child support but the State wouldn't tell him where she was living. He finally tracked her down 4 years later and she and the social worker said it would be detrimental to the child to see his biological father. The court agreed.

Kids are tough, but they are the one bright spot in an otherwise bleak fucking world. I could see how they can drive a parent to gtfo out though, especially since I have twins.

i never said that,but when men are dying in great big fucking batches cause of women,theres a problem. but bitches don't care about that,cause they're fine.

what the fuck are you talking about men dying in bunches?

if you knock up a woman and run away or avoid paying child support, you are a scumbag that should not have bred

Not if the mother accuses the father of abuse or says it would harm the child to see the father.

I worked with a guy who found out he had a kid after the court system ordered him to pay child support. He wanted to see the kid and the mother didn't want him to. He got to see him once when the kid was 4 months old. Then the mother moved and didn't tell him where. He was still paying child support but the State wouldn't tell him where she was living. He finally tracked her down 4 years later and she and the social worker said it would be detrimental to the child to see his biological father. The court agreed.
This is a bullshit story.

dead beat dad's always puzzled me I can't understand how a man wouldn't want to be a part of their kids life. I'm absolutely fascinated by my kid, I stare at his pictures an re-watch his videos all the time. I'm a stay at home dad during the day and I wouldn't want it any other way. Not a thing on this planet could keep me away from him so I really can't comprehend how someone could feel the complete opposite way.

Give it a few years, chief - you'll be as bored with your little whining shitbag as the rest of us.

Your post makes sense.

Now imagine if the mother is terrorizing the father, the legal system is 100% against him, and trying to play ball makes his life a living hell.
If that were true, I wouldn't have gotten full custody of my kids. She fucked up and the court did the right thing by putting the best interest of the kids first. You just have to have the balls to: 1) put the kids first and 2) stand up for your rights.

Probably because no woman can stand him and he resents them for it.
i must tell my wife you said that.
what the fuck are you talking about men dying in bunches?

if you knock up a woman and run away or avoid paying child support, you are a scumbag that should not have bred
who said anything about avoiding child support? oh thats right,your the only one.

i suggest you go look at the statistics for suicides of men in the 40 upward bracket. bit then what can i expect from someone in the most pussy whipped country on earth.

Yup, all because of women. Case closed Watson. This genius has it all figured out.

dead beat dad's always puzzled me I can't understand how a man wouldn't want to be a part of their kids life. I'm absolutely fascinated by my kid, I stare at his pictures an re-watch his videos all the time. I'm a stay at home dad during the day and I wouldn't want it any other way. Not a thing on this planet could keep me away from him so I really can't comprehend how someone could feel the complete opposite way.

You should ask your mom who your father is and contact him to let him know how you feel.

Happy Holidays!

I dont think you know what a deadbeat is. Your friend is paying the support. Hes not a deadbeat.

A deadbeat is someone who is absent and not financially supporting their child. Its a two part loser title not one.

i must tell my wife you said that.

who said anything about avoiding child support? oh thats right,your the only one.

your =/= you're

also who are all these men who are dying? what does that directly have to do with scumbag deadbeat dads?

this story seems highly unlikely, or at the very least incomplete

This is a war room thread. Way too bitter to be in here

Because sometimes mothers treat them as nothing more than a walking wallet, so I can understand why some men would not be involved very much. I don't agree, but I get it.

I agree. It's almost as bad as not fucking your ex's sister when she wants your dick.

You can still pay child support and pick them up from your ex house and spend time with your kids.

Anything else is excuse

And some men can't even manage this. My father is a perfect example of this. It went from checks and weekends, to checks, to nothing.

And what's sad is that he wash, rinses, and repeats with other women.

Everything I've learned about being a husband and father has come from asking, "What would my father do?", and then doing the exact opposite of it, lol.

P.S. - Everything I've learned about manning up and doing what's right I learned from my mom and grandma. She literally had her car packed and was gonna leave us with our grandmother. Grandma told her, this isn't the girl I raised, go get some air. Clear your mind. And come pick your kids up in the morning. And my mom was there first thing the next day, and she never tried leaving again.

Last edited:
this story seems highly unlikely, or at the very least incomplete
use search function on your computer for something other than grammar,and you might find a whole world of shit like this going on.

use search function on your computer for something other than grammar,and you might find a whole world of shit like this going on.

the one thing that you actually posted was nonsense

you attribute suicide rate of men over 40 to women bitching

your garbage tier analysis is on full display

Back