How could you not want to be a part of your child's life?

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
dead beat dad's always puzzled me I can't understand how a man wouldn't want to be a part of their kids life. I'm absolutely fascinated by my kid, I stare at his pictures an re-watch his videos all the time. I'm a stay at home dad during the day and I wouldn't want it any other way. Not a thing on this planet could keep me away from him so I really can't comprehend how someone could feel the complete opposite way.

dead beat dad's always puzzled me I can't understand how a man wouldn't want to be a part of their kids life. I'm absolutely fascinated by my kid, I stare at his pictures an re-watch his videos all the time. I'm a stay at home dad during the day and I wouldn't want it any other way. Not a thing on this planet could keep me away from him so I really can't comprehend how someone could feel the complete opposite way.

it puzzles me too. I absolutely cannot fathom it. I look forward to having children one day and there wont be a thing on this earth that will keep me from them.

I got 2 kids and I love them but I get wanting to abandon them.

I got 2 kids and I love them but I get wanting to abandon them.
Exactly. I would never do it but kids are really hard and some people want the easy life

A child needs a Mother, it upsets me knowing children can grow up without them.

Father? Hmm.

I remember when I used to help my ex babysit her niece. She would get mad because I would worry about every little thing from the way they were picked up (the kid's mom would pull her up by her arms) to the way she was handled. And it's not even my kid.

I'm the same way with my own niece and nephew. Years ago, I wouldn't have guessed I'd behave like this around a baby and I assume I'd be even more cautious/protective of my own child.

With that said, it's not hard to understand why some guys don't want to be a part of their child's life. It's not rocket science.

when the mother continually plays mind games with the kids and uses them as a weapon to dictate how you spend your time with them,and has the kids calling someone else dad,it gets pretty easy to walk.

Children need their fathers too, not just their mothers.

My cousin's boyfriend left on a whim. Said he was going out to buy a pack of smokes and just didn't come back. He was a nice guy but just didn't want any responsibility in his life.

when the mother continually plays mind games with the kids and uses them as a weapon to dictate how you spend your time with them,and has the kids calling someone else dad,it gets pretty easy to walk.
So what youre saying is that its hard seeing the the other man is a better man than you.

Your post makes sense.

Now imagine if the mother is terrorizing the father, the legal system is 100% against him, and trying to play ball makes his life a living hell.

Personally i dont like children at all, but if you knock someone up, you made a mistake and you need to take responsibility, but lets not act like there aren't crazy mothers who use the sexist legal system to screw over honest fathers.

Your post makes sense.

Now imagine if the mother is terrorizing the father, the legal system is 100% against him, and trying to play ball makes his life a living hell.
You can still pay child support and pick them up from your ex house and spend time with your kids.

Anything else is excuse

So what youre saying is that its hard seeing the the other man is a better man than you.
if thats what you want to think,cause as we know,bitches can't take responsibility for the nasty shit they do.

At least they rarely run away from their kids unlike men
true,they just try and hound the fathers into an early grave,cause they're vicious,vindictive twats that can't accept that they're not number 1.

At least they rarely run away from their kids unlike men

That's bs. Heaps of mothers run away from their kids. The only difference is they leave them with other family members.

true,they just try and hound the fathers into an early grave,cause they're vicious,vindictive twats that can't accept that they're not number 1.
Oh poor daddy. More important than his kids obviously. Keep looking out for number one. Thats why a man is not in his childs life. He decided he was more important.

That's bs. Heaps of mothers run away from their kids. The only difference is they leave them with other family members.
Thats true but more men run away than women thats a fact.

Oh poor daddy. More important than his kids obviously. Keep looking out for number one. Thats why a man is not in his childs life. He decided he was more important.
so your fine with bitches hounding people to death? that makes it clear what kind of bitch you are.

Back