How could Jones possibly be back "very soon"?

5055498.jpg
Haha yep. There's a lot of money on the line with Jones and Brock. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they only get a slap on the wrist.

Snitching on other people.

Bones has turned into Sammy The Bull Gravano.
I suspect that's exactly what's going on unless he's retarded. He is making a deal if he gets 6 months.

Forgot about him fighting again.. When he first came into the UFC.... Didn't like a defensive end build athlete competing one weight class down where he should have been. (His brothers are defensive lineman)... On top of that gauging peoples eyes out...Making his long reach longer.. And his front leg side kicks to their knees...(Dirty)....All these personal incidents... Now supposedly cheating... Make no mistake.. He does have talent / potential and is good at what he does.. But his size and catching all these people at the end of their career with his size / athleticism. ( Besides Gustaffson ) ... Who was his size and you saw what happened.
I truly dislike Jones but this is just such a load of bullshit.

All weight classes have guys of all different dimensions. If they can make the weight, that's their weight class.

There are a ton of reasons to shit on Jon Jones but that is not one of them.

There's a good chance he made a deal by ratting someone out for a shorter term.

How can a food supplement contain clomiphene and letrozole? How is this possible at all?
This is some serious nonsense. I can't believe a single word out of JJ mouth.

I remember late last year when Jones interviewed with Ariel he said he was sitting on information that UFC let Vitor fight him with questionable testosterone levels. It was almost as if he was implying he could still pursue legal action against UFC/WADA in the future. Maybe he's used that as leverage to seal an under the table deal for a reduced sentence

*puts on tin foil hat*

UFC isn't handling his punishment, USADA is.

I thought about this last night.

- The obvious answer is the "tainted supplement" thing. But I guess there was some rumor/chatter that Jones might get 1 year or less. If Team Jones were going down the "tainted supplement" road successfully, then you would think he'd only get 6 months. So I'm not sure that this is where things are going. Unless it's like 6 months for each positive test or something.

- There's the whole snitching angle. Not sure if this would be a viable route for Jones.

- Does Jones or Jones' lawyer have dirt on USADA? Not sure.

- The other thing that came to my mind was a potential "contaminated testing" scenario brought up by Team Jones. Can't assure the quality of the samples, that type of thing. Unless we do the "tainted supplement" thing, this is kind of what I was thinking could be on the table here.

I think the only way Jones saves his reputation in this instance is a Romero-type tainted supplement deal. A clear-cut situation. If Jones gets off on a "technicality," I think he's still done in terms of public opinion.

Didn't like a defensive end build athlete competing one weight class down where he should have been. (His brothers are defensive lineman)

Only one of Jones' brothers is a defensive lineman. He weighs roughly 330 lbs. Jonny ain't close to that.

I hope he gets 6 months for every eye poke. Unfortunately for him that would be like 20 years.

The only way it happens is if an error was made by USADA. I don't know how to say it in English but they could have broken the "chain of continuity", meaning they lost track of the sample somewhere. For example, if the USADA guy brings it home and keeps it in the fridge, you can have the entire test voided.

Of course, it's all speculation. I doubt Jon will be back before at least a year.

In the scope of celestial time and eternal nothingness, two years is a blink of an eye, we'll see Jonathan very soon indeed.

Love is Life.

By very soon I think he means he will be back in 2018....

It does not make sense. Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

He's fuckin dreaming. Plain and simple. Minimum 2 years.

I thought it's the NAC that hands down the final ruling/suspension? The same NAC that Lorenzo was the commissioner of and still has ties in with

“It’s coming back now that it looks like he did not take the supplement that everybody thought he took,” White said on the radio show. “We’ll see how this thing plays out. I don’t even know if this is public. I don’t even know if I can talk about it,” White said. “Normally, I’ll talk about anything, but when it comes to medical stuff, you can’t do it. But it’s looking like Jon Jones did not take the drug that everybody thought he took. It looks like it’s something else.

“I’ll let this thing play out and if that’s true and that’s what USADA and the Nevada State Athletic Commission say happened, it could look good for Jon Jones.”

This is what Dana said and it doesn't make much sense. Jones brings-up one month later a new undisclosed supplement ? How can this lead to a valid excuse for the positive test?

Back