How could anyone vote Republican after watching those spineless candidates in that god-awful debate?

Forbes and Victor Haghan made the same argument:

Where are all the billionaires that came from extremely wealthy families?

Bill Gates - though not nearly as wealthy as Fred Trump.

Warren Buffet- Not as wealthy as Fred Trump

David and Charles Koch- They're a better comparison to Donald

Rupert Murdock, Steve Ballmer, George Soros, Jeff Bezos, Paul Allen, Phil Knight, Donald Bren, Ron Perelman, Anne Chambers, The Walton families, The Mars families

3/4 of the Forbes list of billionaires accomplished what Trump did. Doesn't Haghan read his own magazine?

Last edited:
Btw, in the vid - why would he use 1900's rate of millionaires - wouldn't anyone naturally use the number of millionaires after 1930?

The stock market lost 30b in just 2 days in '29 and then we went into a 10 yr depression. Well over half of the number of millionaires the vid mentions in 1900 would have been broke in 1930.

LOL, because Hillary gets asked hard questions huh? Because Hillary has some sort of plan to fight ISIS, right? What a garbage post.

Where are all the billionaires that came from extremely wealthy families?

Bill Gates - though not nearly as wealthy as Fred Trump.

Warren Buffet- Not as wealthy as Fred Trump

David and Charles Koch- They're a better comparison to Donald

Rupert Murdock, Steve Ballmer, George Soros, Jeff Bezos, Paul Allen, Phil Knight, Donald Bren, Ron Perelman, Anne Chambers, The Walton families, The Mars families

3/4 of the Forbes list of billionaires accomplished what Trump did. Doesn't Haghan read his own magazine?

I feel like you didn't watch the video.

This is all quibbling anyway. To suggest that Trump is stupid, is stupid. Anyone who accomplished as much as him is above average intelligence.

Dude I just watched this...Trump bitch slapped everyone in the face with his cock...

I loved every minute of that gong show!

mENMXYv.jpg

That's a reasonable assessment that I wouldn't necessarily argue against, however that's a far cry from self-made billionaire.

Ya, I think people use that term incorrectly. I think they are trying say that Trump has less 3rd party sponsors to answer to than his competitors. He's more independent, but definitely not self-made.

Hell no Reagan wouldn't be considered right wing enough by this GOP. He'd be ousted as a communist sympathizer and enabler of the gay agenda.

Today's GOP would make Hitler uncomfortably shift in his seat, shuffle the papers on his desk and scratch his head.

Last edited:
I feel like you didn't watch the video.

This is all quibbling anyway. To suggest that Trump is stupid, is stupid. Anyone who accomplished as much as him is above average intelligence.

That's what I look for in a president - above average. o_O

Trump is dumb. You win. Whichever candidate you endorse is superior in every way and is the pinnacle of human intellect.

I never said he was dumb, but above average isn't exactly a glowing recommendation - average IQ is only around 100.

If you aren't bright enough to see that Trump hasn't done anything particularly special then I don't know what to tell you.

I don't usually watch Republican debates, but when I do it's because I'm devastatingly bored. Literally every single question was about isis it felt like. None of them talk about any real military strategy that's based and any sort of facts, then when the moderator tries to insert said facts he gets FUCKING BOOOOOOOED!!!!!

How could anyone want any of these ass clowns to be your commander-in-chief??? Donald Trump is an egotistical fascist moron whose all like" we're gonna totally kick their ass so hard" and that might be the only thing he ever says that isn't talking about how Hispanics are rapist and all Muslims are terrorists.

Jeb Bush is a spineless cuckhold who needs lots of validation from mommy and basically represents a third term of GWB who was the worst president maybe in American history. Cruz and Carson want to shove Jesus down all of our throats and Rubio Is a member of the tea bagger party which is filled to the brim with halfwits. John Kasich thanks marijuana is just as bad as heroin so that should tell you all you need to know about how detached this dude is. All of their stances on immigration and the economy would gut America just like all Republicans have ever succeeded in doing and they all want to roll back personal freedoms and are all staunch climate change deniers with the exception of Kasich, but is also unsure what causes ito_O.

Why don't they ever have to answer hard questions in debates? The answer is actually quite simple. It's because there will be made to look like the idiots they are.

I am not American and I cannot believe people are considering voting for Trump or Carson or job or cruz.

I cringe when I hear Americans who sound republican on csgo.

I am not American and I cannot believe people are considering voting for Trump or Carson or job or cruz.

I'd vote for Job, I heard he's been through a lot.

And to answer TS's question, 'how could anyone consider voting for a Republican after watching their debates?'

Answer - Easy, by watching a Democrat debate.

I'm genuinely surprised this thread received as many responses as it has. I might agree with this guy politically, but I think as a community we should shun ranty, poorly constructed, and disorganized posts.

I'm sure there are better topics we can engage in that will inevitably turn into race wars or debates about colonial economies.

Only complete fools are voting for Carson. I don't think that's an issue. That dude is in la la land

Only complete fools are voting for Carson. I don't think that's an issue. That dude is in la la land

Only a complete fool would vote republican. How did the right in America get so bad? I feel sorry for true conservatives.

I watched a debate where the republican audience booed facts.

Wtf America?

Only a complete fool would vote republican. How did the right in America get so bad? I feel sorry for true conservatives.

Wtf America?

I could have sworn there was a part in the debate when Trump said "common core is a disaster"and the crowd cheered. Then a couple minutes later he said "common core we're going to keep that" and the crowd cheered. I may be wrong,but I remember thinking "WTF is wrong with these people?"

Wtf America?

Aren't those audiences completely padded?

Anyway, one reason Trump is doing so well is the exact reason you stated-- the Right got so bad. Trump has a lot of support from those who are sticking it to the Right, and to the system in general.

Back