How could anyone vote Republican after watching those spineless candidates in that god-awful debate?

theBLADE1

The sharpest poster on the Sher
@Black
Reaction score
I don't usually watch Republican debates, but when I do it's because I'm devastatingly bored. Literally every single question was about isis it felt like. None of them talk about any real military strategy that's based and any sort of facts, then when the moderator tries to insert said facts he gets FUCKING BOOOOOOOED!!!!!

How could anyone want any of these ass clowns to be your commander-in-chief??? Donald Trump is an egotistical fascist moron whose all like" we're gonna totally kick their ass so hard" and that might be the only thing he ever says that isn't talking about how Hispanics are rapist and all Muslims are terrorists.

Jeb Bush is a spineless cuckhold who needs lots of validation from mommy and basically represents a third term of GWB who was the worst president maybe in American history. Cruz and Carson want to shove Jesus down all of our throats and Rubio Is a member of the tea bagger party which is filled to the brim with halfwits. John Kasich thanks marijuana is just as bad as heroin so that should tell you all you need to know about how detached this dude is. All of their stances on immigration and the economy would gut America just like all Republicans have ever succeeded in doing and they all want to roll back personal freedoms and are all staunch climate change deniers with the exception of Kasich, but is also unsure what causes ito_O.

Why don't they ever have to answer hard questions in debates? The answer is actually quite simple. It's because there will be made to look like the idiots they are.

#TRUMP2016. he will make america great again, with management

I thought that it was a good move for Trump to attack Jeb and make the debate about them, thus leaving Rubio, Cruz and Kasich as mere afterthoughts. Especially when the media runs with this and continues to give him so much press.

Think he may have locked up the nominee.

I thought that it was a good move for Trump to attack Jeb and make the debate about them, thus leaving Rubio, Cruz and Kasich as mere afterthoughts. Especially when the media runs with this and continues to give him so much press.

Think he may have locked up the nominee.

No I agree that Donald Trump is really good at making himself look smart to a bunch of stupid people. Throw around insults real heavily and Republican voters think "WOOO HOOO THAT GUY IS SAYING ALL THE SHIT IM THINKING GO MURICA!!!!!!!!"

No I agree that Donald Trump is really good at making himself look smart to a bunch of stupid people. Throw around insults real heavily and Republican voters think "WOOO HOOO THAT GUY IS SAYING ALL THE SHIT IM THINKING GO MURICA!!!!!!!!"

Every good politician does this. Don't blame the candidates, blame the average voting rube.

Every good politician does this. Don't blame the candidates, blame the average voting rube.

Not every politician. You don't see it from Bernie Sanders in the Democratic debates and Donald Trump isn't fooling any educated people into thinking he has the capabilities of being the president. In fact none of them are. I hate to cast such a large net, but anyone who thinks any of the Republican candidates would actually govern effectively just don't know a lot about anything and lack critical intelligence.

I love listening to far right wing radio.

It's amazing. They all say the same stupid things that are mostly all lies.

The debates are a hoot also

Not every politician. You don't see it from Bernie Sanders in the Democratic debates and Donald Trump isn't fooling any educated people into thinking he has the capabilities of being the president. In fact none of them are. I hate to cast such a large net, but anyone who thinks any of the Republican candidates would actually govern effectively just don't know a lot about anything and lack critical intelligence.

I'm going to disagree with you. The entire system is full of corruption and people who don't have the people's interest at hand. The GOP does exactly what they mean to, and it's not because they lack intelligence that they don't do what you expect them to do. The same goes for Dems.

Isn't Sanders promising everyone who votes for him a car or something? Isn't Hillary going to end systemic racism? Nobody on the stage is dim, and it's perplexing to me that anyone would think otherwise. You think Trump, a self-made billionaire is actually unintelligent? He's in the top 99 percentile.

The entire system is full of corruption and people who don't have the people's interest at hand. The GOP does exactly what they mean to, and it's not because they lack intelligence that they don't do what you expect them to do. The same goes for Dems.

Yeah they do exactly what they mean to but it is because they lack intelligence. And yes most Democrats are pretty fucking crooked nowadays to but at least day try and push for progressive legislation that isn't rooted in 1950s era groupthink.

Isn't Sanders promising everyone who votes for him a car or something?

No he is not. He is proposing free healthcare so all Americans can have a right to be healthy and free college tuition so Americans can be educated and climb back up the ranks of being the most intelligent and well educated nation in the world.

Isn't Hillary going to end systemic racism?

Fuck no she won't end systematic racism. I can't stand her.

You think Trump, a self-made billionaire is actually unintelligent? He's in the top 99 percentile.

Donald Trump's father gave him $1 million to start with. He is the furthest thing from self-made. He also went bankrupt like three or four times or some crazy shit like that. And since he is in the 99th percentile what makes you think he has the best interest of the middle-class at heart? America is strongest when we have a robust middle-class and believe it or not, that sometimes requires raising taxes.

Yeah they do exactly what they mean to but it is because they lack intelligence. And yes most Democrats are pretty fucking crooked nowadays to but at least day try and push for progressive legislation that isn't rooted in 1950s era groupthink.

No he is not. He is proposing free healthcare so all Americans can have a right to be healthy and free college tuition so Americans can be educated and climb back up the ranks of being the most intelligent and well educated nation in the world.

Fuck no she won't end systematic racism. I can't stand her.

Donald Trump's father gave him $1 million to start with. He is the furthest thing from self-made. He also went bankrupt like three or four times or some crazy shit like that. And since he is in the 99th percentile what makes you think he has the best interest of the middle-class at heart? America is strongest when we have a robust middle-class and believe it or not, that sometimes requires raising taxes.

We are not going to agree, so there's no sense in going in circles.

Just to clarify, I never said that Trump has anyone's best interest at hand, I said he's not unintelligent, which he's not. You know how many people are able to turn one million dollars into billions, staying afloat in real estate when many lost everything? Questioning his honesty in politics is one thing, frankly it's so evident as to be redundant, but nobody on the stage is stupid; not Sanders, not Hillary, and certainly not Trump.

I love 21 yr olds thoughts on their first presidential election

Let me make a thread on every new thing I see

Let's get a dude who just got to third base to talk about sex

I love 21 yr olds thoughts on their first presidential election

Let me make a thread on every new thing I see

Let's get a dude who just got to third base to talk about sex

You're definitely a Republican. I know that because you fail to ever post anything even remotely resembling intelligence. Isn't it nap time at the old folks home? Crush up your pills in your applesauce and go to bed codger.

I'd vote for any conservative on this planet before I voted for Sanders or Clinton. I'd vote for a poptart before I did that.

I'd vote for any conservative on this planet before I voted for Sanders or Clinton. I'd vote for a poptart before I did that.

That says more about you now doesn't it?

That says more about you now doesn't it?
Sure. It says I want to end all this illegal immigration and welfare nonsense. And I don't want to be FORCED to buy health insurance.

Sure. It says I want to end all this illegal immigration and welfare nonsense. And I don't want to be FORCED to buy health insurance.

yea, it says you are a rube if you think those are the biggest problems america faces.

I love listening to far right wing radio.

It's amazing. They all say the same stupid things that are mostly all lies.

The debates are a hoot also

I'm the same. I love listening to them get all excited. I can't stop laughing. This last debate was the best ever. It's hard to imagine how crazy this election will get. I'm pumped.

Thanks for your post! You have entirely proven the point I sought out to make in posting this thread.

Cheers!

The fact of the matter is the left sounds just as crazy to the right. At the last Democratic debate Bernie was trying to burn Hillary for supporting Obama's actions to actually try to check the massive flow of Central American refugees that were showing up at the border. The fact that that is considered a burn by a major presidential candidate is absolutely horrifying and depressing to me.

Back