How Conor Beats RDA Easily: Sidestep The Takedowns

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RDA is no Khabib. He is a black belt grappler but his takedowns are not great just good.

But if u notice he always comes straight forward

if Conor just sidesteps every time RDA moves forward he will avoid all takedowns.

PtKrhTcfRj6jHDgdnoAV_Cat%20Owner%20Karma.gif

I think he's more capable of fighting at angles than people realize. He's been more willing to roll with punches instead of cutting angles because he doesn't respect the power of FW's. People probably haven't noticed how good his footwork is because, frankly, the average Sherdogger knows jack shit about boxing.

RDA is a good at blocking lateral movement with kicks to the body and hooks.

Moving laterally off of the back foot or getting RDA to take a back-step ensures his victory.

Yeah, just sidestep the takedown...because RDA is half shark, he can only move in one direction at any given time.

I wish I had 1 dollar for every time I have seen a thread just like this or similar.

I love how all you have to do is become a member on Sherdog and with one month you are a fight analysis, a critic, and the list goes on and on after just one month
If they were going to bomb sherdog and they saved the bomb shelter for the fight analysis only everybody would die and the bomb shelter would be vacant

Conor will go down like Pettis and others before. Hype train stops at LW.

Here is your chance to be Conor's Segal ts. You need to get in contact with him right away. I can't wait to see you in his corner for the fight. Good luck.

RDA is no Khabib. He is a black belt grappler but his takedowns are not great just good.

if Conor just sidesteps every time RDA moves forward he will avoid all takedowns.

I just made a similar point in another thread. Going back to Jason High, all of RDA's successes have come from straight forward attacks against guys he caught standing still. Even against Khabib - while we might think the dominant story of that fight is KN's grappling, the fact his he was highly mobile on his feet and as a result was at least AS effective as RDA in the standup.

Wow if it is that easy, why don't you just fight him?

Excellent advice TS, forward this to McGregor's team and I am certain they will hire you instantly.

Did you corner James Toney for his MMA fight?

Back